News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Discog] The Candy Spooky Theater

Started by Monophobia Solaris, September 16, 2006, 08:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monophobia Solaris

Tracklist

1. The Candy Spooky Theater - The Bedroom - 01 - Murder Toy in the Closet (2:44)
          2. The Candy Spooky Theater - The Bedroom - 02 - Exosist (4:50)
          3. The Candy Spooky Theater - The Bedroom - 03 - A Clockwork World (3:23)
          4. The Candy Spooky Theater - MURDER LAND - 01 - TRICK or TREAT (3:32)
          5. The Candy Spooky Theater - MURDER LAND - 02 - Nightmare - Fuminshou no Shoujo to Kateso Goshi no Akumu (3:32)
          6. The Candy Spooky Theater - MURDER LAND - 03 - Nemureru Mori no Hanayome (3:51)
          7. The Candy Spooky Theater - Pumpkins Scream In The Dead Of Night - 01 - Parade [Opening] (0:50)
          8. The Candy Spooky Theater - Pumpkins Scream In The Dead Of Night - 02 - Devilish Kidnapper (3:07)
          9. The Candy Spooky Theater - Pumpkins Scream In The Dead Of Night - 03 - Strip (3:17)
          10. The Candy Spooky Theater - Pumpkins Scream In The Dead Of Night - 04 - Parade [Ending] (0:42)
          11. The Candy Spooky Theater - Wonderland - 01 - Merry Go Round (3:29)
          12. The Candy Spooky Theater - Wonderland - 02 - Spook House (3:46)
          13. The Candy Spooky Theater - Wonderland - 03 - Ferris Wheel (5:27)

batusai_zero

loveyjr

greenbunny

Tsunehito

(\ (\
(^_^)
(_(")(")

Chalchihuitlicue

Ooh, thank you for this! It's awesome! ^_^

CandySpookyChick

I'm just arriving, and I will ask : How can I request for this ?  :o
oowwwww... I'm ashamed for asking a so stupid question T_T
I'm spooky, I'm Candy, I'm a chick... Does it surprise you ?!

Alys

Quote from: CandySpookyChick on September 20, 2006, 02:53:21 PM
How can I request for this ?
What do you mean?
If you mean how you can download it, you just have to press the blue writing underneath the line in the first post, and it should work (assuming you have a bittorrent client of course), if it is a reseed you're requesting, you basically just have to ask for a seeder either here, or make a topic of the subject (if there isn't one already) on the reseeds board.
If it's something completely different you mean, you have to explain it a little better  :)
Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

naokiki

CandySpookyChick

In fact, I've understand how to download a torrent file  :D
<.<" Sorry for having posted here for say somethings which is not important
I'm spooky, I'm Candy, I'm a chick... Does it surprise you ?!

Alys

I'm glad you understand  :)

Happy torrenting then XD
Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

Ausdoerrt

Please-please-please, someone seed this awesome torrent!!!!  ;D

batusai_zero

chikirai

ThePlushMessiah

Just to let you know, you are missing a song. A while ago at a live they handed out compilation CDs with 3 artists, one of them being TCST, and the track on the album was exclusive. I've got a copy of it, so I'll upload the song when I get home.