News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Discog] Amaterase

Started by Kami-san, July 15, 2006, 12:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newtype

Yoaa ! Seeder please, the torrent stopped at 75% five days ago :(

Rust.Orange

"お財布を恵んで頂けなければ、このナイフで刺させて頂きます。" - some random person

TenDemon

....as much as I was happy about all these torrents....I am extemely bumbed out......

Maybe if Kami-san would seed one at a time the FULL way threw till there were a few other seeders then we could get the ball rolling....I would LOVE to help seed...seriously.....SERIOUSLY!

I'm about to give up on the torrents......this one in particular stopped at 78.5%....

Rust.Orange

Quote from: TenDemon on July 24, 2006, 09:31:23 AM
....as much as I was happy about all these torrents....I am extemely bumbed out......

Maybe if Kami-san would seed one at a time the FULL way threw till there were a few other seeders then we could get the ball rolling....I would LOVE to help seed...seriously.....SERIOUSLY!

I'm about to give up on the torrents......this one in particular stopped at 78.5%....

I know, I know. It is ridiculously frustrating. However, they are a first time seeder/torrent creator and I guess that should give them some wiggle room. The first torrent is sometimes not the easiest... especially if your first torrent is really twenty torrents at the same time. It may take a little bit... or a large bit... to learn how to seed properly. They will know better next time, hopefully.

May-May

GOSH!!! I'm glad I finally got to get the entire file. Thanx!

Kami-san

yeah @.@
gomen @ all
I wasn't at home for few days so I hadn't internet connection ^^'

but now I'll try to do my best  :D

gingetsu

Rust.Orange

Alina

It's not starting :'(
I looked over how to do this stuff and I'm sure I've got it right...
What...?

jazngurl

katsumi

かつみ

Do As Eternity 6

^ well if you have an accout on jpopsuki someone just uploaded the discog. =] i'm d/l it now ...you can  go over there and grab it or i can just upload it here when mine is done

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

katsumi

かつみ

*Baby Doll*

i just discovered that torrent today and i really would like to listen to this band *-* ;___;
hope someone can seed it .___.

THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!! ^_______^
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

katsumi

かつみ