News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Discog] Givuss

Started by Do As Eternity 6, January 25, 2007, 05:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

This is the discography of givuss ...a short lived band whose members all basically ended up in pretty famous bands ...

members:

Shou (vo.) whose now in alice nine

Tora (Gt.) also in alice nine

Tsunehito (Ba.) who after the band joined scissor but scissor has disbanded and now he's in the band D

Yuu (dr.) who went on to be in the band kazoku who have broken up recently and he's not in a new band as of yet ...

hmmm...there was also some other guy i think on guitar but he left early and i forget who he was anyway ...oh well xD

This band was freaken awesome ... it's a shame to me that they weren't around a bit longer even though the timing of the break-up probabaly couldn't have been better for them, afterall the bands they joined ended up being way more successful

Tracklist:

Hana,tori,kaze,tsuki

1) boku wa koko ni iru
2) hana, tori, kaze,tsuki
3) planetarium

No music, No life (nou ongaku, mushoumei)

1) Byakuya ni kuroneko
2) trick star
3) tozairu kousaiten
4) negai goto

Shock Wave CD 2003

1) trick star (this version is a bit different then the other one)

enjoy!

EDIT_ oh oh here's the biography i got from last.fm.

Givuss was formed in February 2003 by the vocalist Shou and guitarist Tora. They were soon joined by Nao on guitar, Tsunehito on bass and Yuu on drums.

After some performances, they performed on June 3rd at the Takadanobaba area. On this concert they distributed their very first demo-tape, Juunin Toshiki, even though it was only meant to be released officially on July 7th. However, the 1000 copies were sold out so quickly, so about a month later the second press of another 1000 followed.

Around this time, in the first few months of their existence, Nao left the band and was replaced by another guitarist until that one left as well, and they continued as a quartet.

On October 17th, the young band had their first one-man concert. A few months later in December, they released their very first maxi-single: Hana.Tori.Kaze.Tsuki, which ranked 4th on the Oricon indies charts.

In December, they had another one-man concert, on which they distributed a videotape.

At the beginning of 2004, the band announced to disband soon. Their two last concerts were on March 22nd and 23rd. On March 31st they released their last single: Nou ongaku mushoumei (no music, no life).

which means this isn't quite complete eh...since i don't have the juunin toshiki ...I'm not even sure what was on that ...so...if anyone has please share =]

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Alys

Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

fangy89

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

halo_seventeen

Ah, I wish I had seen this earlier...

I love alice nine.  I have the trick-star song (SW) already, and I love it!

Fallen

katsumi

かつみ

Do As Eternity 6

i can upload this to direct downloads ..but i can't seed this again cuz i'm on a different computer... just tell me if you still want it

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

katsumi

かつみ

Do As Eternity 6

kk i will upload it to the direct d/l's then this may take awhile cheack lter today or tmrw ...my connection is slow xD

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

halo_seventeen

Oooo, really?  Thank you so much!  I'll keep logging on until then, haha.

lillie-charlotte

TeamAwesome

Do As Eternity 6

okay i'm uploading as i type this... it should be up later tonight ^^

Okay it's up ^^

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

halo_seventeen

I feel really silly asking this, but... where is it?