News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[PV] D - Taiyou wo Okuru Hi.avi

Started by Neme, August 17, 2006, 03:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neme

To Yumeko and whoever might be interested... this is the torrent for an .avi version of the new PV! This is the first time I make a conversion, so I'm not sure about the quality...

Enjoy! :)

Yumeko

THANK YOU!!! and yah I can upload stuff.  I already have a big list of groups and solo artists I want to share with tonberry
drawing by me...

Yumeko

I don't see any seeders.  And when I got to start downloading it says failed.
drawing by me...

Neme

hm it's open and running now, I'm seeding... maybe you tried right when I wasn't online? My bitcomet isn't open all the time, cause my brother stops it when he needs the bw...

Well, try again, at different times, and tell me if it works. There are 10 peers connected this second :)

impact

torrent says bad file info anychance of a re upload I'll remove the old one to save confusion.

Neme

... here goes torrent again... does it work now?

Yumeko

still doesn't work.  sorry.  Could you upload this to yousendit.com or megaupload.com?  Thank you so much ^__^  I will love you forever if I get this *begs*
drawing by me...

atalan

thank you for sharing but is there any source for the PV ?

Neme

Quote from: atalan on August 18, 2006, 01:47:06 PM
thank you for sharing but is there any source for the PV ?

I made the .avi version out of the dvd files that were sent to me by Baka'Neko, in the IRC channel... I'll ask him for the accurate source as soon as I meet him again... but I think there's a good chance the files came from WinMX...

jrocknosekai

Be another Kind!