News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Ayabie wannabe sighting or something.

Started by Emma-sama, August 08, 2008, 02:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma-sama

Ok so I just had to write about this.

I was in Tokyo last month and in Shibuya Tower Records they have an awesome VK section.
One time when I was shopping there was this jp school boy there too. He looked completely normal in his school uniform and short black hair.
He was staring loningly at all the Ayabie stuff and the vid that was playing in the monitor. It was really cute. I felt like he really wanted to be VK but his parents would probably kill him if he tried. lol
I just wanted to take him home and give him a make-over. Or buy the new Ayabie cd for him. XD
Just seing him stand there singing along to the vid and looking so happy is something I'll never forget. lol
It really was cute. ^^

Just wanted to share that story. lol

Culo

he was probably just trying to get into this shitty band so just he could fuck his girl schoolmates.
like, he figured "if I learn the songs of this suck band, maybe they'll suck my dick".
that's how it is in Japan. I mean do you really think Visual Kei bands WANT to look stupid and gay? no, they just do it to get free sex from fangirls . And some of them do it also for the money like the big bands who get lucky but most of the little bands just do it for the free sex.

I'm amazed at your innocence, everytime I read an innocent thread like this I get all emotional and want to fuck a granny T_T
Fag who reads

signal to noise

vk bands dont wanna fuck their fangirls. a lot of these bands are wayyyyy too gay to want girls. you honestly think the members of ayabie have sex with women?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

There's no other logical reason why you would want to look like THIS

Fuck's sake really. It's either sex or money, and those fags sure aren't getting any money.
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Culo

japanese fangirls (and their counterparts in the west trying to be like them) like b oys looking gay and stupid. it's weird but also a great chance for ugmo losers to get laid, that's why you see so many newfag VK bands popping up everywhere all the time.

I'm also amazed at noise to segnal's innocence  :'(
Fag who reads