News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Live] Malice Mizer - Bara ni Irodorareta Akui to Higeki no Makuake

Started by Bleeding_Black, August 06, 2006, 04:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bleeding_Black

薔薇に彩られた悪意と悲劇の幕開け [Bara ni Irodorareta Akui to Higeki no Makuake]

Description: The first concert with Klaha as the new vocalist of Malice Mizer. It features songs from the Bara no Seidou album and various singles. Also there's Klaha's new version of Kioku to Sora originaly sung by their first vocalist Tetsu.

01 - Saikai no Chi to Bara
02 - Bara ni Irodorareta Akui to Higeki no Makuake
03 - Seinaru Toki Eien no Inori
04 - Kagami no Butou Genwaku no Yoru
05 - Chikasuimyaku no Meiro
06 - Mayonaka ni Kawashita Yakusoku
07 - Bara no Souretsu
08 - Kyomu no Naka de no Yuugi
09 - Bara no Seiri
10 - Gensou Rakuen
11 - Chinurareta Kajitsu
12 - Houkai Jokyoku
13 - Kioku to Sora ~Saikai Soshite Yakusoku~
14 - Haikai no Hate
15 - Unmei no Dea
16 - Shiroi Hada ni Kuruu Ai to Kanashimi no Rondo
17 - Yakusoku

Duration:  1:19:20
File size: 565 MB
File Type: AVI

I recently found a download of this and I felt the need to share it with everyone. XD This concert seriously has to be my favorite Malice Mizer preformance of all time. >__>

Edit: I'm so stupid. I messed up making the torrent. >_> It should work now.

batusai_zero

thanks, is not called Cardinal Vision?
it is rare that not this beast blood

thanks youu, you are great

Alys

Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

Rust.Orange

"お財布を恵んで頂けなければ、このナイフで刺させて頂きます。" - some random person

Alphonse

This is far from MALICE MIZER's final concert. This concert is actually part of a concert that took place on 2 days, done to introduce Klaha as the new vocalist for the band. This is basically Klaha's First Live. MALICE MIZER's Last Live was on Shockwave Illusion (I believe...) in late 2001 (there's a really terrible quality 6 track bootleg available, but I deleted it months ago in a fit of rage)

I like this concert except for the fact that for almost half of it, the band really doesn't seem to be playing instruments. Its just Mana and Közi smacking synthesizer pads while Klaha and Yu~Ki actually do work. Although the new version of Kioku to Sora (It is a new version, check the lyrics on Kurai Translations) and the Klaha-Vocaled version of Hakai no Hate make it one to watch. I have this concert audio ripped and video ripped on my iPod, great show.
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

ddm

booh

noslen_seta

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

*Baby Doll*

Thank you!! :D
It's a live of them I haven't watched yet (I think ^_~)
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

Anonymous_Lulz

this is an awsome concert. i love the white veiled nuns running through the crowd :D

i dont know, but either the audio is a tad bit too early for the video, Yu~ki wasn't playing that solo part on Chikasuimyaku no Meiro. if you look really closely, he plays just after the sound hits.....

BillStBill

Yukata

Thanks!  I accidentally deleted this off of my hard drive forever ago and I've never been able to find it again.  ;D

But, could somebody please seed?