News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[mp3] Dir en grey - Live DVD rips in VBR

Started by xbiinex, August 04, 2006, 08:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbiinex

Includes complete mp3 rips in VBR of

- FINAL 2003 5 Ugly KINGDOM
- Blitz 5Days
- Tour04 The Code of Vulgar[ism]
- Tour 05 It Withers And Withers (Disc 1 + 2)

Anyway, this is my very first attempt of making a torrent and I have no idea if I did everything right. Please tell me if it doesn't work.

And please be patient as I can't seed permanently.

lena_hiyasaki

Thanks for this, I was looking the audio of their lives. I hope you can seed back, because there's no one seeding this file, and there is like 4 people stuck in 95.3%.

Once again, Thanks

lena_hiyasaki

PLEASE! Can you seed until a few people stuck at 95.3% complete the download, I'll keep seeding after that I promise. But please help me to have the file. Seed, i'm sure it won't take more than 1 hour... well, I hope so.

xbiinex

I was offline for quite a while 'cause my computer crashed completely. >:( Had to get a new computer first. Until now I haven't finished fixing everything as it used to be. I still have those files but I'm still not sure how to put the torrent back to reseed.
I'll see what I can do.

Fallen

lena_hiyasaki

Quote from: xbiinex on January 22, 2007, 08:37:15 PM
I was offline for quite a while 'cause my computer crashed completely. >:( Had to get a new computer first. Until now I haven't finished fixing everything as it used to be. I still have those files but I'm still not sure how to put the torrent back to reseed.
I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, thanks, thanks a whole lot. You are great!!

signal to noise

can you just zip the folders into compressed folders and then load them onto sendspaces and megauploads and post them in the direct downloads section?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Fallen

Quote from: signal to noise on February 07, 2007, 04:09:09 AM
can you just zip the folders into compressed folders and then load them onto sendspaces and megauploads and post them in the direct downloads section?

Yeah...this would be great  ;D

MedallionEchelon

Could somebody please seed this. Thanks much!  :)
Parabola Rocks

Lucifer

Yes please, i have been dying to get my hands (and ears) on Fukai from The vulgar tour.