News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Album] Judy and Mary - The Power Source (320kbps/1997.03.26)

Started by Rust.Orange, August 02, 2006, 12:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rust.Orange

Judy and Mary's album "The Power Source".
Release date: March 26th, 1997
Total run time: 39:30

-----------------------------------------------------
Tracklist:
1. Birthday Song
2. Lovely Baby
3. Sobakasu
4. Kiss no Ondo
5. Happy?
6. Pinky Loves Him
7. Kujira 12 Gou
8. Classic [Note: Anyone else notice the first 3.5 seconds of this song sounds like another popular Japanese nineties band's song?]
9. Kaze ni Fukarete
10. The Great Escape

------------------------------------------------------
Size: 90.7 MB

Answer to a higher bitrate: Okay, I personally ripped this at 320kbps. I do not even think there is a higher bitrate that Windows does. However, if you think you need better because I am not good enough for you, buy the CD.

I uploaded this for noslen_seta, because he is just so sweet and uploads so much, <3. I do not think I would rip a CD at 320kbps for anyone who was not sweet.  :P
He really wants the discography of Judy and Mary, so if anyone has that, try to put it up, okay?

Right, enjoy your download at the low low price of 0 dollars down and 0 dollars to be paid at a later time, yay!  ;D
"お財布を恵んで頂けなければ、このナイフで刺させて頂きます。" - some random person

noslen_seta

;D thanks a lot love. now i don't know what to say... anyway im just gonna give u my super sweet hug and kisses <(^o^<) MWAUH!!! thanks again

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

Rust.Orange

Awww, you are always welcome, cupcake! Especially if I am given such glorious rewards,  ;). *hugs+kisses back* <3  :-* <3

noslen_seta

well if i go there im gonna give u a real hugs+kisses ^_^ mwuah

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

Kiwamu

Added on 2nd of August and already dead?

Stuck @ 98,8 % .... .... and 3 more who want to dld ...

Rust.Orange

Damn, I uploaded this at least to ten people before I left it on its own. Some people are just non-seeding assclowns. I really cannot help that. I also cannot help seed this torrent anymore, because I do not have the exact files anymore. You will have to go ask for a seed in the reseeding section. However, if that does not work, the best I can do [but it is still something] is either give you a new torrent file with another rip of The Power Source or direct upload it.

Furik

Rust.Orange

maki