News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Favorite j-rock album of 07. & What single/albums are you lookin forward to 08?

Started by dongo123456, January 24, 2008, 02:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dongo123456

Well It may be a bit late now but I'm bored and decided to post something up. So yeah Here it is.

My Favorite Album of 07 was perhaps Rentrer En Soi's-The Bottom Of Chaos. It was just one of the most beautiful albums I have ever heard.   :'(

Satsuki's voice as always tugs at my heart strings.

As for this Year I'am looking forward to Anything by Deathgaze. Any band that has had members leave as much as this one and then come back with more work is worth listening too. lol.

What I'm not looking forward too is The Gazette's-Guren.

It sounds to plain and boring, the Pv is also quite...well...bland and uninspired. I mean its wierd like most of Their Pv's but its just not as good. Well in my opinion.

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Hmmm. ART-SCHOOL's new mini album and Concert DVD made me cum bricks. Oh also their full-length Flora back in Feb was really good. That's when Nu age. by kannivalism came out too. Marrow of a bone was aight I guess. I honestly haven't really been following new releases too much. And i dont even remember what new shit came out this year lol but that's off the top of my head. I'd say stacked rubbish because i'm sure it's awesome but I still haven't got around to listening to it =[

I'm looking forward to any new ART-SCHOOL shit that might be announced, of course. Also Syrup16g's new selftitled album and Detroit7's new mini both in this month. That might have just come out though. Dont' really know about too many upcoming releases tho.
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

kachida

Do As Eternity 6

^ I thought Syrup16g was disbanding o.O i must look out for that though...since well...they are awesome and all.

Anyway my favorite albums of the year.

alice nine. - ALPHA (yes shut up ='[)
Rentrer en soi - The bottom of chaos
Coaltar of the Deepers - yukari telepath
Plastic Tree - nega to poji (I'm not even a fan of puraturi and i thought this album was amazing awesomeness)
Head Phones President - folie a deux
The Birthday - Teardrop
lolita23q - brand new ward (yes shut up ='[)

I'm sure there are more i just have a bad memory xD (and well i have Stacked Rubbish was good and all but since those first few listens i have to admit i don't really listen to it that much. There are songs there i definitely love but at the same time something about it stops me from listening to it)

Things that i'm looking forward to this year:
well to be honest i don't keep up to well with new releases. I just see new downloads and go "OMG i didn't know they had something new out. *fangirls* but let's see.

things that have already come out this year i've really liked:
UVERworld - PROGLUTION (this album really makes up for BUGRIGHT's monotony)
RADWIMPS - order made (After basically staying silent in 2007 finally something new ...and i have to say ZOMG the b-side guu no oto has been on repeat all freaken day today. It's sooo good)

What i know is coming out and can't wait for:
obviously A9's new single
also ACIDMAN's new single *_* ACIDMAN <3

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

dongo123456

^ I haven't Listened to anything from Uverworld for a looooooooooooong time...perhaps I should check them out again. As for the new downloads popping up im like a fan girl as well. lol...I do however love to see new releases and what not so I know when I can order the album or single. :D

Yumeko

My favorite albums this year were...

D - Neo culture beyond the world
L'arc en ciel - Kiss
Abingdon Boys School - Abingdon Boys School

albums I'm looking forward to...

Tohoshiki - T album (just came out actually)
Miyavi's new album
and...that's all I can think of for now...

EDIT: I forgot Merry's album M.E.R.R.Y..  That was also a very good album from last year.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

QuoteD - Neo culture beyond the world
L'arc en ciel - Kiss
Abingdon Boys School - Abingdon Boys School

see i knew i was forgetting some. Those were really awesome albums as well.

Quote^ I haven't Listened to anything from Uverworld for a looooooooooooong time...perhaps I should check them out again. As for the new downloads popping up im like a fan girl as well. lol...I do however love to see new releases and what not so I know when I can order the album or single. Cheesy

yea it was pretty good though it will probably depend on your music taste because the album makes some use of dance-ish elements *sucks with genre naming things* yea i really should keep up with new releases too but i just end up getting overwhelmed with all of them  Y-Y soo much music too love...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

nekki_chibi

The only last years albums I currently listen to are Marrow of the bone and Headphones president's one.
Sometimes I listen to Kiyoharu, ReS and Merry, but I think that their 2006's releases were much better.

For this year, I'm waiting new announcements from Dir en grey, Unsraw, despair's ray and probably rentrer en soi
and more jpop from duel jewel, yeah.

Kyο

My favorite albums this year were Rentrer en Soi's The bottom of chaos and Kαin's -paradiselost-.

I'm really looking forward to new deathgaze music, and the D'erlanger single coming out in March~
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

kachida

fav album/single for 2007(worst christmas year:P)
-D neo culture
-gazette stacked rubbish
-abs abs
-Kain paradiselost
-sug scream party
-vidoll bastard
-nightmare dirty
-12012 diamond
-aki resonance
-sugizo spirituarise
-inoran determine
-alice nine tsubasa
-xjapan IV
-bis problem child
-ghost the best of ghost
-r15 beautiful sad song
-12012 shine
-larcenciel kiss
-lolita23q brand new ward
-duel jewel bullet
-girugamesh girugamesh
-diru dozing green
-you[tsuda]life~first and second movement~
-sid namida ondo
-megamasso matataku yoru
-kiyoharu forever love
-Merry merry

lunasea memorial cover album is suxx.....==

looking forward to ...lunasea-piano instrumentals part3 remake.lol

signal to noise

my favorite japanese albums from 07 were-
Dir en grey - The Marrow of a Bone
The GazettE - Stacked Rubbish
the studs - (s/t)
Girugamesh - (s/t)
D'espairsRay - Mirror
Rentrer en Soi - The bottom of chaos

most looking forward to in 08-
new studs releases
new Dir en grey album
new MUCC album
more GazettE singles
Tourbillion playing the theme for the new Kamen Rider series (my geek sense is going wild)
next High and Mighty Color album hopefully not sucking
Flow album?
new Brilliant Green single thats the new Gundam opening theme (my geek sense...AGAIN!)
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Yumeko

OH OH I forgot that last year I really liked Merry's new album M.E.R.R.Y. too
drawing by me...

kachida

Quote from: signal to noise on January 24, 2008, 07:37:09 AM
Tourbillion playing the theme for the new Kamen Rider series (my geek sense is going wild)

reallyyyyyy?i like Tourbillon*O*
lol its not billion you dumb

みつね★

Best '07 albums

Rentrer en Soi 'The Bottom of Chaos'
清春 'FOREVER LOVE'
Kirito 'Negative'

For this moment I can't wait for

new Dali singles ('Heroine', 'Inkblot' and 'Endroll')
the studs 'and hate'
雅-miyavi- '-THIS IZ THE JAPANESE KABUKI ROCK-'

signal to noise

Quote from: kachida on January 24, 2008, 09:15:26 AM
Quote from: signal to noise on January 24, 2008, 07:37:09 AM

reallyyyyyy?i like Tourbillon*O*
lol its not billion you dumb

...eat a dick?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album