News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Piercings

Started by Vessicator, December 24, 2007, 12:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yumeko

Quote from: Mai-NIИ on February 08, 2008, 07:53:15 PM
Quote from: Yumeko on January 14, 2008, 12:07:54 AM
I think I'll have to think longer on the tragus piercings.  I'm not good with pain heh.  Thanks for the info Vessicator; if I do get one; I'll keep in mind your advice.

Hey, tragus doesnt hurt at all!!
It just bothers you when the bodypiercing is doing it due the "tuck" sound on the perfuration. After 5 minutes I didnt even felt anymore (just and I touched it, of course =P please, dont touch it o_O)
And the boring part is that it was swollen for almost 2 months, that was annoying because it husrt everytime I touched it hard =( [you coudnt notice it was swollen though, I knew it because the jewel was "exactly fitting"]
But it didnt husrt as long as I took care of it.
I was so unlucky because the next day I pierced it, my teacher scratched the board WITH HIS NAILS and I tapped my years really hard D=
Twice! *stupid* It was such a horrible noise... >.<
But after 3 months it was 100% healed!
I thinking about getting another one on the other ear, but I'm afraid that my ears is going to be "too full" (sorry, my English sucks xP)
I have an industrial and 2 normal jewels already D=
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/mai-nin/Tattoos/me.jpg

Aah, I saw a boy with TWO piercing at one tragus! It looked very nice, but it doesnt fit mine xP
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/mai-nin/Tattoos/doisnotragus.jpg

Ok, I dint want to go too much bla bla bla, but I guess I did =P
I just wanted to comment that this jewel on Tara's tragus is PERFECT!! *goes look for it*

yah I'm still considering it.  I think that's more doable for me then a nose piercing right now.
drawing by me...

Mai-NIN

Quote from: Vessicator on February 08, 2008, 09:25:58 PM
NIGGAS NO PAIN, NO GAIN
HAehaHEAHeahAHWehAwehawhe!!

Quote from: Yumeko on February 09, 2008, 09:36:12 PM
yah I'm still considering it.  I think that's more doable for me then a nose piercing right now.
I heard that nose piercing hurts a LOT xD andsnortsgetsticktoit o_O
Tragus piercing is more discreet than a nose piercing... is this why it's more doable to you? Tragus piercing is very cool, there's nothing to worry, you should do it if you want to!

I want Tara's Jack jewel so muuuch!! *couldnt sleep thinking about it* Does anyone knows a trusty website where I can buy it? <o>

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Quote from: Mai-NIИ on February 18, 2008, 05:20:50 AM
I heard that nose piercing hurts a LOT xD andsnortsgetsticktoit o_O
That's disgusting.

You're from Brazil, aren't you?
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Mai-NIN

I know, but it's the truth  ;D
Yes, I am!

Yumeko

Quote from: Mai-NIИ on February 18, 2008, 05:20:50 AMI heard that nose piercing hurts a LOT xD andsnortsgetsticktoit o_O
Tragus piercing is more discreet than a nose piercing... is this why it's more doable to you?
well you should see how the indian women in my community wear it.  They're very casual about it and nobody looks at them strangely for having a nose piercing. 
drawing by me...

Mai-NIN

Quote from: Yumeko on February 19, 2008, 05:38:37 PM
well you should see how the indian women in my community wear it.  They're very casual about it and nobody looks at them strangely for having a nose piercing. 
Aaah yes yes, I forgot you lived in a community with a lot of Indians!
My point was that the tragus piercing you can cover with your hair and no one will find out... but the nose piercing will be always there. Where I live, nose piercing is fine too... just if you work for a company, you can't use captive, you have to use a "micro" labret and it's fine! But people don't say anything, most of them say it's cute =P

Woo, look at this "lip" piercing: http://atuleirus.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/piercing.jpg D=

rhydian

Got my first piercing today :) I wanted an industrial but they couldn't do it cos of the shape of me ear. So instead I got a regular piercing in the ear rim with a spiral thing D: I can't explain it but I love it. I was expecting it to hurt a hell of a lot but it didn't hurt at all :D

Mrs.Kyo_Nishimura

I've had 17 piercings, but my parents only let me keep 14 of them;-; (12 of them on my ears)
I'm going to be getting all of Hitsugi's piercings when I turn 18

These are the piercings i'm going to be getting

Does anyone have any of these facial piercings?
Or does anyone know how bad getting the bridge of your nose pierced hurts?(or if it goes throught the cartilage, or only the skin?)
[Again]~It is Just a Farewell~
Kyo is God. {end of story}

カレン

Quote from: Mrs.Kyo_Nishimura on March 04, 2008, 05:41:56 AM
Or does anyone know how bad getting the bridge of your nose pierced hurts?(or if it goes throught the cartilage, or only the skin?)

Um there's no cartilage in that part of your nose o.o Only skin and bone.
Bridges also are notorious for healing crooked. Good luck.

Just keep in mind that based on your own anatomy those piercings may not work on you. Actually judging from that picture they don't seem to be working on Hitsugi either (I spy gum decaaay).
誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

Yumeko

^ yah I read surface piercings tend to migrate and scar bad and lip piercings will hurt your gums I suppose.
drawing by me...

Vessicator

hahaha oh wow have fun drinking beverages without straws.

I have a gooch piercing! it feels soo good!

Hitsugi's brow piercing STILL looks like it should fall off.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

i wonder how many 'secret hidden' piercings he's got.

gooch piercing. ew.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Vessicator

WTF someone haxxoring me :(

and it's 5 guiche piercings, you faggot. :p

BlackSoul

I got my lip pierced about one week ago. And I have to say, it was the best decision of my life. It didn't hurt that much (not more than a 'normal' ear-piercing...the only nasty part was, when the piercer put in the piercing). I haven't felt any pain until now and I could eat, drink, etc. right after it. It wasn't bleeding and there was neither blood nor ichor coming out. At the beginning I always bite on it, but now I'm quite used to it. My piercer told me it would take about 6 weeks to fully heal. I read somewhere else that it only takes 3-4 weeks, but I'll leave in the medical piercing for 6 weeks to make sure everything is allright and then change it to a spiral.
If you want to do it, do it. But make sure you really want it and that the piercing shop is good and you trust the piercer.
(sorry for any mistakes...I'm rather tired XD)
~to the future in which you are~
Gazetto forever!!!!!<33