News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Album] All Apologies - A Japanese Tribute to Nirvana

Started by djpsykotiko, July 28, 2006, 12:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djpsykotiko

This is my first time posting a torrent. I hope this works.

01. All Apologies (Lunkhead)
02. Very Ape (Mo'some Tonebender)
03. Rape Me (Detroit7)
04. Scentless Apprentice (Hige)
05. Pennyroyal Tea (Dr. Strange Love)
06. Molly's Lips (Semi Shigure)
07. Smells Like Teen Spirit (B-DASH)
08. Polly (Yoshii Kazuya)
09. Territorial Pissings (King Brothers)
10. Lithium (The Salinger)
11. Bread (Onsoku Line)
12. About a Girl (Art-School)
13. Blew (Miyavi)

Cover art is included in torrent
$500 will make you change your mind though.

maru

YAY thankyou ^^  ;D looks good .. wanna hear!  :P

:D :D :D :D miyaviiiii

djpsykotiko

A post to those who have already started downloading this from me:

if you've already gotten quite a bit of this file from me, and don't want to re-download it over again from the start, i'm going to need you to cooperate with me here. I messed up on the titling part of this torrent, and to fix it, i'm going to have to modify the topic and repost the newly titled Torrent. all you have to do to fix this is this:

1. Cancel the Previous download for now

2. Rename the folder already created to "[Album] All Apologies - A Japanese Tribute to Nirvana"

3.  wait about 10 minutes for the Torrent tracker to delete and repost the torrent.

The newly downloaded folder should continue off where it left off.  I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'm trying to fix this with the least amount of damage to the tracker as possible.  Thank you for your Cooperation.  I will make sure to do things properly from now on if I post any more Torrents.

djpsykotiko

I apologize once again if this causes any problems for anyone. The fix is in progress right now and the fixed torrent should be showing up in a few minutes. 

Furik

Holy shit, this album sounds amazing! Can't wait to hear Miyavi's take on "Blew" as that is my  favorite Nirvana song!

djpsykotiko

This is an awesome album =)  I never really heard all of Nirvana's songs before listening to this CD, so I'm not sure what Blew sounds like originally. So I can't tell how close it is to it, but It's got that Miyavi feel to it.

Rust.Orange

"お財布を恵んで頂けなければ、このナイフで刺させて頂きます。" - some random person

Aion

Got this album for some time (even bought the original being a big Nirvana and a big Art-School fan :) )

Really liked some of these remakes, though some sound shite

niw, thanks for sharing for those who didn't ave it :)

joesushi

noslen_seta

well im gonna go for this. wanna hear if its good ^_^ anyway thanks

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

Sasuke-kun

djpsykotiko

I re-uploaded the files to my computer. I figured since it was already doing so well on here, There would be a healthy stream of seeders, and I had to clear some space on my computer, but I guess everything eventually dies down. But I'll be on for a while, if i'm not on when you are, hopefully someone else who has finished it will be. I'll try to remember to keep bittorrent on for the people who haven't finished it.

ZetsubouForyou

dude can someone please reup this i love nirvana so much and to have japanese covers would be so sick.. miyavi.. wtf i need this >< thanks if you can help me

ZetsubouForyou

sorry i just figure out i should of posted this in reseed request! all apologies ^__~