News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

delicious food

Started by kakuryn, November 04, 2007, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

signal to noise

ok top three favorite foods.

1) ketchup
2) peanut butter
3) cheese

favorite real food - RAMEN NOODLES. all kinds. all flavors and types and sizes. kindof like condoms, but food.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

klavierbarrette

Quote from: Champ213 on November 07, 2007, 09:31:31 AM
wha? escargot is actually kinda good.

Naw. It was just a freaking plate with freaking snails in their shells. No sauce, no side dishes, not a grain of spices, except maybe a bit salt. (But then again they were ocean snails, as the barnacle skeletons on their shells proved, so they were probably "naturally salty".)
dip them in the butter sauce they give you D:

or at least, gave me.

Yumeko

Quote from: Vessicator on November 07, 2007, 05:14:12 AM
Quote from: PrismSub7 on November 06, 2007, 05:27:12 PM
Quote from: Vessicator on November 05, 2007, 08:35:26 PM
and dog.
Cat tastes better

no but i liek cats ;_;

i had venison too, but it was too smoky and rough for my taste.

i want to try crocodile, rabbit, badger, snake, and scorpion :o
when I was 10, I was in Australia and could've tried alligatorburger or kangarooburger...didn't because alligator meat sounded gross at the time and kangaroos are cute heh.  Now I wish I had tried them.  At least the gator burger.  Still not sure on the kangaroo burger...those buggers are so darn cute. ^^v
drawing by me...

kachida

ewww...... why you guys eat animals....

lots more at China that eating cats and chopped them with a knife,pour those young cats with hot water...they are reallllyyyyyyy cruuuueeeellllllllllllll.. i hate ppl who likes to hurt animals...

except chicken or piggy?i lived at hongkong.i not eat cats here.i really love them,i dont want to do cruel things.hurting them or any.

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: Yumeko on November 08, 2007, 05:42:04 PM
Quote from: Vessicator on November 07, 2007, 05:14:12 AM
Quote from: PrismSub7 on November 06, 2007, 05:27:12 PM
Quote from: Vessicator on November 05, 2007, 08:35:26 PM
and dog.
Cat tastes better

no but i liek cats ;_;

i had venison too, but it was too smoky and rough for my taste.

i want to try crocodile, rabbit, badger, snake, and scorpion :o
when I was 10, I was in Australia and could've tried alligatorburger or kangarooburger...didn't because alligator meat sounded gross at the time and kangaroos are cute heh.  Now I wish I had tried them.  At least the gator burger.  Still not sure on the kangaroo burger...those buggers are so darn cute. ^^v

my mom ordered a croc buger once at this wierd resturant T.T she asked me to try some but i didn't want to because i'm really really really picky with food  and if i even think it's a little bit disgusting i will probabaly gag. she said it was good though ...iono ... and my dad has had snake before and  he's said that's good too

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

kachida

ewwww...... that is reallllyyy grosss....

*yucks*

eating an innocent animal is really pain...

Yumeko

^ imo there is nothing wrong with eating animals.  If other animals eat meat; why can't a human?  As long as the animal is not wasted and is put down humanly; I don't see anything cruel about it.  It's part of life and survival.
drawing by me...

Vessicator

Quote from: kachida on November 08, 2007, 07:34:08 PM
ewwww...... that is reallllyyy grosss....

*yucks*

eating an innocent animal is really pain...

I SEE AN ANIMAL RIGHTS ARGUMENT COMING UP.
And you're born in Hong Kong too. Shame on you.

Yumeko: Animals aren't put down in a 'humane' way for food. We leave euthanasia for your domesticated pets.

kachida

^Im lucky not to be born in China where all of those innocent cats were killed by cruel way.oh!see?SARS is a virus came from China.gross city of china

@yumeko,yeah thats rite.i eat animal too.but not crocodile or wild animals.i only eat chicken.more likely known as KFC. :P as long those animals not extinction.hahaha.

Kyο

^ I used to only eat chicken breast and fish, since I never really found any nasty things like vertebre/ligaments/arteries in them, until I read about how many chickens are abused and slaughtered when they're stunned but still alive. @_@ Now it's only fish for me.

But whatever floats your boat, or fills your stomach I guess, lol.
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

kachida

haha..

oh,what if those fishes one day will gone forever? haha!

Kyο

homg xD;;
That reminds me, the other day I saw a commercial for salmon (or some fish..I think it was salmon O_O) and they said 'So eat however much you want.....there's plenty out there.' And seriously, I thought the same thing. Hopefully there will always be fish..it's good. XD

kachida

haha. uber funny. fishes will gone someday in the future. they wont be as much suppliers for other generations later XD

Kyο

I guess..especially if the oceans really heat up over the next several decades. Who knows what's going to happen~

klavierbarrette

aligator/croc (forget which i ate) tastes like chicken except its got a weird chewy taste.