News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Kamijo's engrish

Started by ShirouKamui, October 30, 2007, 02:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShirouKamui

i have been thinking about this since i herad The Revenant Choir from Versailles...

In Revenant Choir, i keep hearing Kamijo say 'blubber' but i guess he was trying to sing 'lover'

Then when i heard the songs from the Lyrical Sympathy, in Shout & Bites, i keep hearing them say 'chicken breast'. In Forbidden Gate, when Kamijo sings 'Forbidden Gate~~~', i swear i hear 'call me a cab~~~'

Just wondering if it is only me...

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

im too busy fingering my mancrack over their new music to want to pay that much attention to the lyrics.

but omg... you actually notice tht ;o

to me lyrics are lyrics, engrish is always bad, but i dont really notice it ever.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

nekki_chibi

Way you can pay attention to bad language,! How on that! ! It is possible to laugh?

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

lol, man u really hate akri dont u

Alphonse

I keep hearing "Furry" in one line of The Revenant Choir

Part of the fun of Versailles as I see it, is picking out the lyrics in English that sound completely different from what they're meant to sound. The band is so over-the-top and theatric that you just need to find something to laugh at.
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

ShirouKamui

yea, i totally agree. i LOVE versailles, but i like to have things to laugh at. i guess it is one way for a fan to show affection for the band, besides supporting them  ;)

Modulate God

The only thing I have to say about that is "Hay pretty girls AND boy!"

EnthroneDespair

Yeah versailles is a big influence for me..but it seems engrish will almost always plague beautiful japanese music -_-;

@penis costume guy with random name:  omg..those pics in your sig are some of the funniest i have seen. good job.

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Quote from: nekki_chibi on October 31, 2007, 05:56:59 AM
Way you can pay attention to bad language,! How on that! ! It is possible to laugh?

lol ahahaha
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

wtfuxeric

:O

Culo

kamijo should stick to chinese
Fag who reads

KyouTakayama

Culo

First of all: Kamijo is chinese, he just moved to Japan with his family at age 6, illegally, and he was beaten up in school for being chinese, and assraped.
Thus he changed his name. Chuong-Xiao Qzuo to Kamijo and started farting t hrough his mouth like he does nowdays.

So shut your ass up before thinking I'm a Bisual Key illiterate.

And versailles sucks so who cares
Fag who reads

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: KyouTakayama on July 13, 2008, 07:58:21 AM
Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on November 28, 2007, 05:52:00 AM

No offense, but are you retarded? Kamijo is Japanese, and he speaks Japanese... =S

no offense, but are you retarded for not realising it was sarcasm

KyouTakayama

Quote from: 凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍 on July 13, 2008, 11:43:40 AM
Quote from: KyouTakayama on July 13, 2008, 07:58:21 AM
Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on November 28, 2007, 05:52:00 AM

No offense, but are you retarded? Kamijo is Japanese, and he speaks Japanese... =S

no offense, but are you retarded for not realising it was sarcasm

He doesn't sound very sarcastic in the post above. Just likes he hates Kamijo for no reason...and I'm not retarded, just a very strong supporter of the band and, although it may be childish, I tend to take offense easily to those few who speak ill of any of the members of Versailles.

And, regarding to his recent post, Kamijo's real name is Kamijo Yuuji and his ethinicity is Japanese.