News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

alice nine.

Started by onshuu, October 23, 2007, 10:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

dir en grey are also on freewill and regardless of if it's called type-a and type-b they do have limited edition, regular edition...which is the same thing really xD every company get's their money one way or another...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

godhunters

thats what we call marketing strategy.......welcome to the age of money is everything.......

signal to noise

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on October 24, 2007, 05:27:53 AM
dir en grey are also on freewill and regardless of if it's called type-a and type-b they do have limited edition, regular edition...which is the same thing really xD every company get's their money one way or another...

limited edition and type-a's and b's are totally different. limited editions have everything but more. type-a's and b's have different things so like you have to get both. for example...

Dir en grey's Agitated Screams of Maggots had a cardboard limited edition with a sticker and also a normal edition jewel case single. if you got the cool cardboard limited edition one, theres no need to get the normal edition. you already have all the songs, and hell, you have a cooler case and a sticker.

Alice Nine's White Prayer had the A type and B type.  if you get the one with two songs and a dvd its like "oh awesome i got the single and the pv too" but then the b type has got the THIRD song so its like "oh well im die-hard fan, so i gotta get this one too". so you've now bought two of the same single.

its like limited editions are kindof like a "super-single" but type-a's and type-b's are both only like 2/3 a single, so you need both. LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Yeah. Who was it that went all the way up to Type E recently? What the fuck.
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Do As Eternity 6

^ lol sendai kamotsu xD

and okay i looked and you're right about that signal =] but there are surely other ways they try to milk money from you.... *recalls the buy the pre-order thingy for the U.S. edition of marrow for a chance to meet the band* lol the point is though it's not just them most bands are on the type-a type-b thing nowadays >_> and if i remember correctly from an earlier conversation that shit started with miyavi but it doesn't matter who i guess because i don't think they have much of a choice or a say in the matter (i could be wrong about that). either way peoples want your money. nothing you can do about that except do what we do already and pirate.

anyway for the most part i just order stuff from these guys (since DAI is now defunct)  ...and then on the ocassional trip to asahiya or kinokuniya i'll buy random Cd's i feel like adding to my collection. so i've come to the point where i'll just stick to collecting from one band mostly and add in bits and pieces there.

and lastly..after hearing the single though i'm not to fond of follow me too short for one and kind of too straight-forward (like no really variation or cool thingies within the song)...then again i've only listened once and now i must go off to school T.T *it's freaken dark, humid and rainy at the same time, cries*

EDITS_ well i recant... after listening to it a few times whilst on my way to and from class... i like it now...it's not as good as the other 2 songs on the single though but it's not as bad as i thought before...it's just now the "perfect lady" of alice nine. for me...where i like it but probably won't listen to it as much as their other songs.

EDITS 2_ okay damn i love it T.T

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

kakuryn

I love Alice Nine.
I have a thing about weird voices, and Shou's singing voice is up to par with my preferences.
Their music makes me feel excited about the new day or something corny like that. -shrug-

4skin,

the latest releases have all been terrible. Shou just sounds like a terrible respawn of Hyde. close to the worst band on PSC, but Kra still takes the cake.

Quorthon

After the full-lenght which was really good they did nothing but trying to widen their audience with totally uninspired lame songs (Straycat was a musical apocalypse). Still, I have some hope for the new full-lenght, maybe "Alpha" stands for their turning back to the origins..

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

nothing beat the yami ni chiiru era...and their first album i even bought...and im picky about music. so they were good then! (rememeber when velvet came out...everyone was like WHOA!!!!!!!)

but after tht it is more for pop people :S.

poor alice nine, there goes one of my old fav bands, lolita23q is heading tht direction too ._.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

ghostface

Does any one know what the first encore is? Ageha?
setlist

Rasvahappo

One of the most overrrated bands imo. Well not really, but in fangirl-scene. :D

But I still kinda like some of their songs. I think Q. is one of the most mind-exploding sons there is. Even though it has some lame parts. But whatever, I'm not sure do I like Shou's voice. Well he can't really sing [where's the feeling, maaaan], but it still has 'something'.

Also, they have too much songs that sound like each other.

I could still buy their album. Maybe I will, the music usually gets better if you've bought the cd. :D

Culo

Quote from: Rasvahappo on April 12, 2008, 05:45:52 PM

I could still buy their album. Maybe I will, the music usually gets better if you've bought the cd. :D

no.

i heard they're disbanding anyway
Fag who reads

みつね★

Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on April 12, 2008, 08:35:49 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDD:

nekki_chibi

Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on April 12, 2008, 08:35:49 PM
Quote from: Rasvahappo on April 12, 2008, 05:45:52 PM

no.

I wish you could see future.

うらら