News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

alice nine.

Started by onshuu, October 23, 2007, 10:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onshuu

What do think about these guys... As for me they were better when they were more vk and did fanservice. Now they are just normal and even too sweet. I think that they should play heavier and more rock. I think the best example for style of music which they should play is Yami ni chiru sakura( do u have fav. songs of this band?).

Now they are releasing new single(Tsubasa) and again its ok but could be better 2nd song as for me is awful... in Nov is coming out their 2nd album Alpha

Out look is better than before but why the hell they can't be more vk...

One thing that i love in this guys is that that as for me its easy to write yaoi FF with them, and that's even a problem cause i cant create anything other with other bands...;)
Probably the biggest database with jmusic!
www.jrock-music.mylog.pl - All jrock music you need!

ギターの神様 ~ 脩...
"Twoja stara, to twój stary Spajk"

Culo

LOLZ @ people liking bands because of non-musical stuff like fanservice and writing yaoi

they all look like the same person with different hair.
Fag who reads

Do As Eternity 6

my second favorite band after DAI...personally i don't really care that they've changed because i think this style of music suites them more and they've been improving all around. Don't get me wrong though i love their older stuff too though. I love both of the new songs and erm i can't wait for the new album and i like the new look though the headband thingy shou is wearing reminds me of miku and it scares me and if i could i'd rip it from his head (aoi did it too *rips*) also i like the way they look more now then before all vkish, sometimes they looked very awkward me thinks.

my biggest thing about people saying they should've stiuck to stuff like yami ni chiru is that too me if they stuck along that path they wouldn't really stand out all that much to me. it's a great song but it's also at the same time i can see another band doing that too. And well the thing i like about them is that  they have songs of different styles and yet when i hear a song of theirs i can identify who it is right away and say "oh that's alice nine." ...when there are so many bands that when i hear a song of theirs i can't identify them between another band and what not.

Let's see i like along with what i just said i also like them because i feel they convey emotion really well through their songs. I know for some people shou's voice is hit or miss but i think he's brilliant he sings with so much emotion and passion. it;s one thing to sing a song pretty and another to feel a song and emote and i think he does that really well. I love the guitars, Tora has always been my second favorite and i think he and hiroto are very talented. Saga is one of the few bassist i actually notice when i listen to the songs (i know it's bad but usually i don't get grabbed by basslines so when i hear ones i like it's a big thing like with yukke of mucc or miya of bleach 03 ), and Nao is one of my favorite drummers. so yea i think they are all pretty cool and i think they work really well together among other things.

as for favorite songs it's hard because i pretty much like them all but these are the ones i *drool* about mostly...

Lemon
Honjitsu wa seitan nari
White prayer
blue planet
kuuron - nine head rodeo show-
World end anthology
jellyfish
"13"
THE LAST EMPIRE
Mugen no hana
gin no tsuki kuroi hoshii
Siva&Diva
<G3>
corona
Velvet
gekkouyoku
senjou ni hanataba wo
Time machine
merou ni shizunde
gradation
TSUBASA
ruri no ame

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Vessicator

Shou's really not that good at singing. After a while, he just gets annoying.

onshuu

I think that u recognize a9 songs only because of Shou's false voice, its typical for him and i even like it... but as for me they are becoming more and more oshare (example out look a la an cafe) maybe they should change it but im sure that this all stuff is only thanks to PSC. Now PSC has SuG so i think that a9 shloud be heavier cause being sweet is now reserved for SuG.

ギターの神様 ~ 脩...

onshuu

Quote from: Vessicator on October 23, 2007, 10:43:28 PM
Shou's really not that good at singing. After a while, he just gets annoying.

Thats true that Shou is not master in singing but he does it as he does. And after hearing a lot of a9 stuff i got used to listen to their song and for me now they sound quite normal...

ギターの神様 ~ 脩...

Do As Eternity 6

in the picture for alpha i would agree that shou looks oshare but i don't think over all they really are.  if you look at the pictures just for the TSUBASA single and ruri no ame it's not really. also In magazines lately they've been more so in street clothes. I think they are getting closer to a normal (as in not vk)pop- rock band sound. (i know there's no set vk sound but i mean there is always that little something right?) and no it's more then just shou..it's hard for me to explain but there is a feeling to the song. they're not the only band i think about like that but they probably wouldn't be one of my favorites if they didn't have that. that's the first step.

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

onshuu

That's the point they are becoming normal so similar to others, one of others... as for me they should have sth only for them, sth unique. That what u feel about them is reserved only for u cause its connected with feeling, expression or sth like that, sth that anybody else dont see or feel. So result is that that for somebody who only knows them they are normal, like others...now they dont have sth which can stand them out from crowd...

ギターの神様 ~ 脩...

Do As Eternity 6

see that's not what i meant by normal which i why i kept editing it to make it more specific what i'm talking about...especially since i'm bad with naming genres. by normal i was just saying not Vk. and you have to remember that's just you're opinion too. xD i know that's just my opinion if it was everyone's then everyone would like them too and that's not the case. i know people who share my opinion and i know there are people who share yours but that's the great thing about music isn't it? It's objective...

and for me they do have smth for them that is unique and if they went the other way i think they would've been more typical (in the realm of vk bands).

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

onshuu

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on October 23, 2007, 11:09:47 PM
see that's not what i meant by normal which i why i kept editing it to make it more specific what i'm talking about...especially since i'm bad with naming genres. by normal i was just saying not Vk. and you have to remember that's just you're opinion too. xD i know that's my opinon if it was everyone's then everyone would like them too and that's not the case. i now people who share my opinon and i know there are people who share yours but that's the great thing about music isn't it? It's objective...

*just smiling*  :)

ギターの神様 ~ 脩...

signal to noise

i used to be more into them until i discovered better bands. they're still pretty good though.. they have their on and off moments. the most recent stuff has been good... their last album kindof sucked.  but if their new cd doesnt have Jewels, White Prayer, and Tsubasa on it, but instead has Blue Planet and Number Six on it... fuckkk thatttt. and if it has ALL those songs, then thats even worse.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

^^ tracklist

1.ZERO
2.Cosmic world
3.蒼い鳥
4.JEWELS
5.9th Revolver
6.-Dice-
7.NUMBER SIX.
8.虹彩
9.WHITE PRAYER
10.イレイザー
11.ブループラネット
12. cradle to 「ALPHA」

PVs: Cosmic world & BLUE PLANET.

Tsubasa's not on it. I'm not too happy that number six is on it though =/ and i love blue planet but i didn't think they would put it on seeing that it was online only but since they are making a PV for it it makes sense i guess.

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

signal to noise

Number Six shouldnt be on it. and whats the point in releasing Tsubasa before the album but not including it on it?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

lol money? if you release it a month before the album and then put it on the album... then there would be no point in buying the single cuz it's on the album...so sad people like myself would buy the single and the album T.T it's kind of like what's the point of type-a, type-x, type-z stuff...money T.T

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

signal to noise

Dir en grey released Yokan a mere 2 weeks before Gauze. and Embryo like a month before Kisou. and have NEVER done any of that a-type b-type shit.

booyah Alice Nine.

i like Dir en grey.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album