News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[PV] Plastic Tree - Rocket (.vob)

Started by ryufreaky, July 24, 2006, 07:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryufreaky

I thought I would share some plastic tree PV's from the 二次元ヲルゴール Nijigen Orgel DVD's 1+2 ;D...but I have no idea why this .VOB is so small...

anyway, i love this PV so much. one of my favorite pura turi PV's.

maru

yay thankyou ^^  :D ... maybe it's an 2passs encode! some MUCC vobs are also very small for the quality they show!

do u have "aoi tori" pv in good quality? (vob or good mpeg4 rip)  ::)

ryufreaky

really, then maybe that's why...

I wish i did have a good rip of "aoi tori"...but that's one of the PV's on nijigen orgel 3. 1+2 include PV's from "hide and seek" -> "parade".

Rust.Orange

Awww, this is awesome! Thank you!  :D
"お財布を恵んで頂けなければ、このナイフで刺させて頂きます。" - some random person

linda_phillip

wow this is really awesome, thanks a million.

Do you think you could possibly upload the untouched DVDISO image of both DVD's? i would REALLY love that, and i woul;d possibly even upload something for you in return, if there happens to be anything that you might want from me ^^_^^ trhanks in advance ^^

ryufreaky

actually, i should be a little bit more clear about the release...i bought the dvd's a long time ago (when i was pretty incompetent to buying stuff from japan), and it turns out it has the PV's from nijigen orgel 1+2...but also a bunch of lacryma PV's too. i think it miht not even be legit merchandise or not...it's definitely released by a third party. i've learned my lesson since then and ordered my other dvds from cdjapan. so, i could upload the .iso, but it might be kind of weird  :-\. but i can upload some more .vobs  :)

mayuraxpisaroto

THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH FOR THIS!!! @@/
Rockeeet <3<3

Hey, could you upload the vob for Wareta Mado, Hontou no Uso and Zetsubou no Oka?
That would be so great *-*
Actually I'm interested in vobs for aaall the pura pvs, but those are the ones I want the most, from nijigen 1&2 xD
Thank you, again T_T <3
Phantasmagoria・chariots・Metis Gretel・ネガ・Dali

linda_phillip

Quote from: ryufreaky on July 25, 2006, 02:12:48 AM
actually, i should be a little bit more clear about the release...i bought the dvd's a long time ago (when i was pretty incompetent to buying stuff from japan), and it turns out it has the PV's from nijigen orgel 1+2...but also a bunch of lacryma PV's too. i think it miht not even be legit merchandise or not...it's definitely released by a third party. i've learned my lesson since then and ordered my other dvds from cdjapan. so, i could upload the .iso, but it might be kind of weird  :-\. but i can upload some more .vobs  :)

oO. well that is rather weird, but still, ahving an ISO would be great, no matter what condition it is in. please upload it sometime ^^_^^ thank you very much ^^

Aru

noslen_seta

i love this video ^_^ anyway thanks for sharing

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

ryufreaky

Quote from: linda_phillip on July 25, 2006, 07:46:02 AM
Quote from: ryufreaky on July 25, 2006, 02:12:48 AM

oO. well that is rather weird, but still, ahving an ISO would be great, no matter what condition it is in. please upload it sometime ^^_^^ thank you very much ^^

it is weird...i might try to upload it, but i can't right away. no space on my hardrive >_>. i'll try to find away to make it just a pura turi dvd...maybe if i extract the main title, and cut it...i'll work on it.