News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD]alice nine. - hello dear numbers -bonus disc- in iso format

Started by Do As Eternity 6, September 13, 2007, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirebit

thanks!...I was wondering what happened to the torrent as I have the 80 % downloaded more or less and it was posted long ago =/.....
now I'm relieven you've uploaded in mediafire!!!!....
thanks a lot for sharing!!!!!!

☆Ќỗ΢ĦÎ★

Mirebit

sorry to bother....but is there anybody having problems with the .part01 file?.... I extract it all correct and I burned it but cannot render the file......it cannot be red...=/........strangeeee............ also when I analize it with my antivirus it says its corrupt.....any ideas?
thanks in advance =)

-koichi-  thanks for the seeding thing.... I will continue with that for now

Do As Eternity 6

oh yea i answered that in the other thread >.< if you haven't downloaded it yet then don't!!!! i'm going to re-encode it because there are tooo many problems kk

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Mirebit

oh!....thanks!..I didn't go to the other one sorry!....luckily I didn't burn it yet!.....
thanks for aswering =)...I thought it was only a part problem.....=P....

thanks!!!

Do As Eternity 6

it's okay haha i think it could be a part problem with the .rar's but it doesn't matter anyway because i'm going to re-encode both discs so i figure don't bother since  i'm going to start over anyway ...i'm really sorry there are so many problems T.T

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Mirebit

ah....ok ok!...... now that you tell maybe it wasn't a part problem but the ripping.....now I get it.....
thanks a lot for your effort and time!......its fully apreciated (if that kind of phrase exists =P)......... I will wait patiently take your time =)
thanks again =)

Hombreculo

Hi.

When do you can re-upload a re-encode version of this?

Thanks

lne

can anyone seed pleeeeeeeeease??? i've been stuck at 99,8% for ages!  :'( it's such a pity... i wiil seed too when the download is finished.

and... mediafire hasn't got all the parts now, so i can't download it from there either... help please...  :(

Do As Eternity 6

hmmm... you know.... I forgot about this xD

erm sry ...i will re-encode this as soon as possible ..forgive me for forgetting =_=;;

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

lne

thanks for replying so fast! i hope you will be able to seed again soon - thank you!  :)

Do As Eternity 6

well the thing is i can't seed again at all right now since my university blocks my bit client ...but i will split it into parts and up o divshare... it will be put in direct downloads so look there either later today or tmrw

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

lne

oh my!  :o i can't believe that for 0.2% i will have to download the whole thing all over again! if the computer at university would let you seed again it would have been great...    ::) anyway, let me know as soon as you upload it and... if you could send me a direct link it would be great! thanks again for replying so fast!!   :D

Do As Eternity 6

lol well you could always wait until i come home for winter break in about 2-3 weeks xD but you know you'd have to download it again anyway because it needs to be re-encoded anyway T_T and sure i'll send you the link when it's done. and lol np I have nothing better to do *cries*

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか