News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

oshare kei

Started by Culo, August 26, 2007, 02:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like oshare kei?

LOVE IT. I only listen to it.
2 (2.9%)
fucking HATE IT.
17 (24.3%)
LOVE IT. but occasionally i listen to other kinf of bands.
5 (7.1%)
I can listen to both oshare and non-oshare bands equally.
32 (45.7%)
I ignore it.
14 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Do As Eternity 6

^omg yes ayabie too ...those 2 have been messing me up because to me they've never looked oshare (well okay ayabie has recently but not before) but then i get e-bitch slapped by some overzealous fans >_> so i just kinda accepted that okay maybe they are oshare ...erm maybe... and i understand the ban thing lol he's definately the one throwing it off in lolita23q cuz he's oe reason i kind of accepted it... he sure does have the oshare look at times but ban is pure <3 *squishes him*

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

lovetrick

ayabie is just shit period.

i can't believe they got yume ;__;

琴乃

klavierbarrette

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on September 12, 2007, 01:56:00 AM
^omg yes ayabie too ...those 2 have been messing me up because to me they've never looked oshare (well okay ayabie has recently but not before) but then i get e-bitch slapped by some overzealous fans >_> so i just kinda accepted that okay maybe they are oshare ...erm maybe... and i understand the ban thing lol he's definately the one throwing it off in lolita23q cuz he's oe reason i kind of accepted it... he sure does have the oshare look at times but ban is pure <3 *squishes him*
i actually sorta meant that he had the oshare look but it was sorta well...a more VK (with the contacts, piercings, etc) 'oshare' look.  he wasn't really much of a 'girl', 'cause he looked so much more manly than most hime in bands.  especially their newer looks.  haha.  it's just really funny that people thought they were oshare.

in the pics of him not dressed up though, like this one, he looks a bit oshare however

this one, though really small, shows he can pull off a hime look

i just don't think they really set out to be really oshare, they just sorta liked the look of it?  if they did they didn't think it through much...or maybe in japan they are considered oshare in their earlier days.  i dunno.  just my opinion.

Do As Eternity 6

^ lol i didn't mean he looked like girly oshare but smts he has the colors and whole elabarate oshare get-up going on like in the ishoku othello pv ^^ sorry if my terminology sucks but i think it's evident i don't know much on the proper classification of bands =/

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Personally I like Ayabie. *waits for bricks* I do think thier new look is pretty darn gay though , I liked older ayabie , but beggars can't be choosers. I haven't kept up with them in a bit , but I still like them as far as I know.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

Do As Eternity 6

^ hehe actually i like them too but i was just going to leave it alone xD...their new look is scaring me a bit but i still like their music so yea <_< >_> <_<

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Eimin

I love Oshare because I like the upbeat music and lyrics and colors. That they're cute is a bonus ;D

kakuryn

hmm I like some of the oshare fashion, but not the music very much. I love bright colors and everything but alot of it is just too much. I don't hate them. But only overdefensive internet tough guys jump around proclaim "OSHARE IS SHIT". It's fun to listen to. So you tough guys shouldnt take this shit so seriously. it just makes me lol at your gayness.

Vessicator

Quote from: kakuryn on January 23, 2008, 06:19:41 PM
hmm I like some of the oshare fashion, but not the music very much. I love bright colors and everything but alot of it is just too much. I don't hate them. But only overdefensive internet tough guys jump around proclaim "OSHARE IS SHIT". It's fun to listen to. So you tough guys shouldnt take this shit so seriously. it just makes me lol at your gayness.

BUT WE NEED TO TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY. WE'RE TOUGH, DUH.

kachida

I can listen to both oshare and non-oshare bands equally.

i like type of megamasso

godhunters

well i dont really care much about this cause i listen to variety of music genre. to me what matter most is GOOD music.........but i have to admit....there arent much good songs from oshare kei bands.........

Alice the Sister

This thread is in the wrong section, this is the "music" discussion forum.

::)
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

klavierbarrette

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: Alice the Sister on February 20, 2008, 08:46:54 PM
This thread is in the wrong section, this is the "clitoris" discussion forum.

::)

^ bahahah x 2
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams