News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

LUNA SEA IS BACK.

Started by ガラス, August 17, 2007, 04:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nekki_chibi

uh oh
the year of living dead.

4skin,

Quote from: ガラス on August 28, 2007, 04:26:24 AM
Sorry. Why you write about X ???

LUNA SEA IS BACK

...do you love LUNA SEA?

sorry! i write about X because without them, no Luna Sea! i also write about X because Luna Sea's reunion is clearly a bootlegg of an idea ripped off of X!   :D

freesia

Quote from: nekki_chibi on August 28, 2007, 05:26:17 AM
uh oh
the year of living dead.
^lol. xD

X bootleg or not. Seems to me like one of S.K.I.N'S plot to bring back these bands. As the final one who gets all the advertisings are them

Formless

Quote from: 4skin, on August 28, 2007, 05:44:50 AM

LUNA SEA IS BACK

...do you love LUNA SEA?

sorry! i write about X because without them, no Luna Sea! i also write about X because Luna Sea's reunion is clearly a bootlegg of an idea ripped off of X!   :D

Bands reunite all the time. Bootlegging a reunion? That's the most flawed sense of logic I've ever witnessed. Thinking X is the first to do it is completely dumb.

signal to noise

everyone just shut the hell up and hope that they make a dvd of this show. and play an assload of songs off Lunacy.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Vessicator

It's like Backstreet Boys.

Only better T3T

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: signal to noise on August 28, 2007, 08:37:24 AM
everyone just shut the hell up and hope that they make a dvd of this show. and play an assload of songs off Lunacy.

HELL YESH!!!!

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

4skin,

Quote from: Formless on August 28, 2007, 08:29:26 AM
Quote from: 4skin, on August 28, 2007, 05:44:50 AM

LUNA SEA IS BACK

...do you love LUNA SEA?

Bands reunite all the time. Bootlegging a reunion? That's the most flawed sense of logic I've ever witnessed. Thinking X is the first to do it is completely dumb.

when did i say that i thought X was the first group to do it?

i just think it's sort of convenient that Luna Sea would want to come back at almost the exact same time as X. so in a way, they are bootlegging the reunion idea. anyone looking at the timing of this reunion could definately see that.

Do As Eternity 6

not really it seems to me that alot of bands a reuniting this year and i'm sure they're not all copying X...i think it's a good time for them to do a reunion probably because of the potential to make some major cash. xD either way i'm glad they are back and i really hope they consider making more music =] besides another thing unlike X they've actually announced something they are going to do. Still no word on any X shows or anything now...just that they are going to reunite in some point in time meh

an once again

Quoteeveryone just shut the hell up and hope that they make a dvd of this show. and play an assload of songs off Lunacy.

HELL YESH!

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

wonderword

Fuck that.

They just need to play the entire tracklists of Mother and Style over and over until they pass out from exhaustion.

signal to noise

Quote from: Seraneth on August 29, 2007, 01:25:14 AM

Fuck that.

They just need to play the entire tracklists of Mother and Style over and over until they pass out from exhaustion.

wwwwhhhhaaaatttt. Lunacy fucking owns the shit out of Mother and Style. i think Shine owns those two albums too.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

^agreed ...well except for me shine would be kind of equal footing with mother and style. I may actually like eden more than the 3 fore mentioned but that opinion sometimes changes. Lunacy though is definitely by far my favorite...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Tsunetako

Am I the only one that really likes the first two albums?

4skin,

Quote from: Tsunetako on August 30, 2007, 12:27:17 AM
Am I the only one that really likes the first two albums?

no. your not. Luna Sea (IMO) is the best one. ever. god that album was amazing. every song on it was great. Luna Sea shoudn't bother with greatest hits releases when they can just re-release the first album.

Vessicator

I'll lol if they do a never-ending tour like KISS