News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

LM.C

Started by 4skin,, July 20, 2007, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4skin,

some of the funnest music i've heard in years, these guys rock together.

just because it's "NOT AS SERIOUS AS PIERROT!" doesnt mean the music cant be decent. i've got a mood for LM.C and a mood for Pierrot, and they both fit those moods perfectly. and stop bitching about how you want Pierrot to reform, you know they will anyway. once Angelo stops activity and Kirito's solo starts to fail, JUN will leave the rest of ALvino to rott, and they'll all do a nice reunion show to bring in some green dough.  ;)

baka_neko

I actually quite like LM.C quite a bit. I was never a fan of Pierrot, so I didn't have that whole "OMG THEY MADE PIERROT DIABAND >:[" mindset. I think their whole rap-rock approach works for them.. theres only a few bands that can actually pull that off without sounding terrible.

Do As Eternity 6

eh I've never liked pierrot at all*stabs kirito*... but i do like LM.C... i hated the trailers -gold- single ...but trailers -silver- was okay to me so i gave them another shot and since then they've gotten better with every release (well boys and girls wasn't better but more on the same level) alot of people don't like them but i think their music is really fun and isn't meant to be taken as OMG so freaken serious... and i agree with baka_neko it doesn't work with every band but i think because of that infectious fun nature to their songs it makes it work cuz it's not like their trying so hard (except rock the LM.C *burns that song*)

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

4skin,

Trailers GOLD was amazing. even if you didnt like rock the LM.C, the other songs are great too. i havent come across a bad LM.C track yet. although boys & girls was somewhat bland.

wonderword

Being a rabid Aiji fanboy, I really wish I could like this band, but something about maya's voice is so off-putting I can't get into them.

Vessicator

I used to think that LM.C was a J-rap duo.

When I found out that wasn't true, I didn't want to listen to them anymore :[

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: 4skin, on July 20, 2007, 11:37:57 PM
Trailers GOLD was amazing. even if you didnt like rock the LM.C, the other songs are great too. i havent come across a bad LM.C track yet. although boys & girls was somewhat bland.

well the other song wasn't as bad as rock the LM.C but it also wasn't that great ... i thought silver was waaaaaaaaayyyyy better little fat man boy was cool and Mr. Century was my favorite for a while =P i agree boys and girls is a bit bland they could've done something a little differen but the b-side marble -s is pretty nice... the Oh my Juliet single is the bomb i really like both tracks on that and i pretty much liked every song on the mini-album especiall sora, metally and Boost+ Busterz but mostly sora xD ...and they should've made crazy a go go a full song ...cuz i like it very much for an interlude xD

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Yumeko

LOL I love LM.C.  Oddly; LM.C and Abingdon Boys School are my two favorite new bands I've come across in the last year.  As much as other people don't like Rock the LM.C; I actually like that song.  I like almost everything by them.  I especially love the Oh my Juliet single.  Both songs are awesome.  I like their mini album too.  Probably my favorite song off of it is Boost + Busterz; it's fun to sing along to.  And my brother swears it sounds like they're saying Ghost Busters LOL

Anywho; as other people have said; LM.C isn't trying to be this awesomely fabulous rock band.  It's just something fun and you really don't have to look any deeper than that.  And I don't mind Maya's voice; he's not too bad.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

yea maya's voice isn't that bad...at first i liked it better when he just rapped and didn't sing but oh my juliet changed my mind a bit cuz he actually didn't sound  that bad and sora changed it lots cuz i thought he sounded really nice on that ^^

and i agree with your brother xD at first i thought the same thing hehe

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか