News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

12012 at AnimeNext

Started by evilaya12, July 08, 2007, 09:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilaya12

Yeah im having two conns in a row , im so happy, YAY NEW ENGLANDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  That does my heart good to know me n fangy arent the only ones here lol and no, Connecticon isnt at the point where they have anyone cool coming, but i think they will be soon :) 

fangy89

Ummm...the guy who does the voice of Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist...although I don't know how "cool" that is lol. ><

signal to noise

Quote from: fangy89 on July 08, 2007, 10:08:42 PM
Ummm...the guy who does the voice of Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist...although I don't know how "cool" that is lol. ><

hey he does Broly from DBZ too. give him credit where its due. haha.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

evilaya12

What happens every year is some asshole voice actor ALWAYS makes up an excuse for not coming, I think its like chris patton or something... Idk Im a sub kind of guy  any ways , but last year his excuse was a spider bite >_>   Altho it would be cool to meet the guy who does ed ^.^

fangy89

PSHH unless the spider bite was from a black widow and was on his penis then that's no excuse for not going. Silly voice actors.

Do As Eternity 6

lol xD awww he''s kinda ...a tiny bit cool haha i remember though he came last year to animenext and it was kinda boring though lmao xD

and lol hell yea for new englanders from me too xD yea there are quite a few of us if i remember from the where are you from thread that disappeared a long time ago xD...anywayz we're sooooo awesome

QuotePSHH unless the spider bite was from a black widow and was on his penis then that's no excuse for not going. Silly voice actors.

LMFAO word.

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Playing another Anime convention. That really kills any chance of a real show. D:
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

evilaya12

Yeah i agree that when they play at cons they cant go all out and fucktastic but hey its still enjoyable

Alice the Sister

who or what is "the thing" that nobody wants at their concert?
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

fangy89

Quote from: Alice the Sister on July 09, 2007, 04:12:32 AM

The thing (n) - A disgusting, pathetic emo n00b who has no friends and needs to get a life. See "douchebag".

Formless

Quote from: fangy89 on July 09, 2007, 04:18:48 AM

The thing (n) - A disgusting, pathetic emo n00b who has no friends and needs to get a life. See "douchebag".

For further reference, research any common anime convention goer.

evilaya12

Quote from: Formless on July 11, 2007, 08:03:50 PM

lol yeah sadly true

Yumeko

Quote from: evilaya12 on July 18, 2007, 07:57:26 PM
Quote from: Formless on July 11, 2007, 08:03:50 PM

lol yeah sadly true
lol well I've never really been to a convention because there aren't any good anime cons in Michigan.  AX was the first real con I've ever been to; and then I didn't even get to go to it really for the day I paid for because I was all about S.K.I.N. and finding the band merchandise table and waiting in line for them LOL.  But I was there with friends.  I'm not emo and was actually dressed up business casual with a white scarf and I had my secretary glasses.  None of the staff thought I was a regular concert goer I don't think LOL because I was able to sneak into the arena before the concert started and saw Yoshiki playing drums and piano.

*coughs* yah to get this back on topic...I'd always rather see a band not play at a convention because for some bands; it does mean they have to tone it down.  Although oddly enough S.K.I.N. didn't tone it down *shrugs* so idk
drawing by me...

redkiwi

I actually went to this...I braved an animecon (and getting hit on by pimply anime-nerd boys) to see them. luckily, 12012 didnt dissapoint me.