News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Graduation

Started by Anonymous_Lulz, May 25, 2007, 08:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous_Lulz

No, this has nothing to do with anything Jrock or music at all, but it still belongs here.

now, on to the topic.  Who here has finally Graduated?

Tonight was my grad night, so im still pretty crazed about the whole thing.  there was a total of 843 seniors there and i was right in the middle of them all.

after it was all done and i got home, i counted out about $300 in grad money for me to spend. the rest (some $500-700) is going into savings, stocks, and gas.

so how about the rest of you. i know im not the only one who got out of school.

klavierbarrette

i didn't get anything special for graduation. though i 'graduated' (i got my GED due to being sick a lot so yeah, i didn't really go through the whole shebang) back in '03.

now if i actually went to college again instead of focusing on starting my own business, maybe, lol.

back on topic, my cuz finally graduated from college with a teaching degree.  cum laude, and after 5 years! XD

lovetrick

i'm with klavierbarrette on the GED thing. got mine on may 15th.

klavierbarrette

Quote from: seika on May 25, 2007, 08:58:37 AM
i'm with klavierbarrette on the GED thing. got mine on may 15th.
its incredibly easy isn't it?  kinda wish i had gotten to go to high school more, though.  i missed out on a lot of things and regret it, but it was pretty much impossible unless i wanted to graduate when i was 20.

Vessicator

what the shit? I still have a month or so before I graduate D:

fangy89

Yeah I also have about a month of school left...which kinda sucks since I still have a bunch of college paperwork to fill out.

非難GO-GO > バクチク

god i feel old. I graduated from my second college degree last year. D:
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

Do As Eternity 6

yay a month or so till graduation =_= finally...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Neovilla

Going to college myself >< I have 2years til that is happening for me.

Anonymous_Lulz

wow....how did i get a month ahead of you guys?...  guess im just lucky :P

klavierbarrette

depends on where you live.  in the US (east coast) schools (HS and college) are graduating now so it didn't seem weird to me.

Furik

I graduated (GED) in 2005 due to being hospitalized that whole year, so I couldn't keep up with my senior year schooling. I don't regret it any. I was able to go to college but i've postponed that until this year where i'm going to become a professional counselor.

marshmallowjuru

im graduating in about 3 weeks ^^ this year seems to have gone by very fast O_O
"Some people walk in the rain. Others just get wet."

Modulate God

I graduated a couple of weeks ago. I have around 300 bucks left that I might save. x.x Ugh why did I spend the past two weeks playing WoW non stop? Now the whole 'adult' phase is starting to sink in a bit. Kinda sucks but it's not that bad.

The crapiest thing about graduation is I won't be seeing a lot of people I knew for years anymore, and if I do it'll probably just be once or twice. Hell, I miss some of them already. lol.

Dunno if I'll be able to go to college this fall though.  :-\ I still haven't found a college in mind and have to do my ACT in a week or two. Bah. Need to look for a music school..

halo_seventeen

If you mean high school graduation, then I graduated a couple years ago.  I couldn't wait to get out of high school...  It was all kind of like "whatever."  The actual graduation ceremony was so boring, and I cannot recall any presents or money I got, but I must have received something.

If my grades from University stay the same, then I don't know if I'll graduate at all.  I really need to start caring, haha.

Why do I feel old on the internet, but so SO young in real-life?