News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Ratio System??

Started by noslen_seta, June 24, 2006, 03:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noslen_seta

so the ratio system is out? i really miss my stats I'm already the 2ND highest uploader in the last site awww.. anyway so how about the lechers? there should be a way to avoid lots of lechers right?? anyway i love this new site i feel more comfortable here the only thing that i only miss is the ratio stats hehehe! anyway Thanks alot DragonOutlaw  for the time you spend on this thingy  ;)

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

jeftones

well seeing as there were no ratio restrictions on the old site, there would be no point it having a ratio here. unless restrictions are planned.

DO

working on it. Seems like people really love stats

noslen_seta

Quote from: DragonOutlaw on June 24, 2006, 03:33:04 AM
working on it. Seems like people really love stats

Yeah! thanks! it really keeps me going on seeding when i know that my stats are good hahaha!

batusai_zero

;D thanks for your uploads

Alice the Sister

Hmm. If I were an uploader, I wouldn't let my ego or self-worth be controlled by a number. But I can understand where you're coming from, so more power to you.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

noslen_seta

well i love stats what can i say thats it. and my ego well like my friend said its a size of a small planet but much bigger than earth hahaha! anyway im still a good person and i can be your good friend ^_^

Alice the Sister

your torrent client should be able to keep track of your global statistics, you might be able to set it up to make logs of each individual tracker, though.

noslen_seta

oh. i dont really knew alot of those stuff  ;) so can i have ur asl please?

idolcrash

What the hell you are a fucking fag

Alice the Sister

This isn't Gaia, honey.

maiku

idolcrash

omgwtflawlzmaiku

πυστι μαλακα :P

maiku

noslen_seta