News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Dir en grey - DESPAIR IN THE WOMB

Started by xbiinex, March 17, 2007, 06:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

halo_seventeen

Thank you so much!  I downloaded it, burned it, and I can't wait to watch it!  :D

enjeru

mandalore

thank you very much. i try to support Dir en grey by buying their stuff normally but i can not afford 100 bucks and ridiculous shipping. ^_^ but i have a question. to burn it do i burn the whole folder onto the dvd? or just the files inside the video folder?

halo_seventeen

Quote from: mandalore on April 16, 2007, 04:39:30 AM
thank you very much. i try to support Dir en grey by buying their stuff normally but i can not afford 100 bucks and ridiculous shipping. ^_^ but i have a question. to burn it do i burn the whole folder onto the dvd? or just the files inside the video folder?

You're not really supporting the band unless you are a member of [a knot] anyways, since it is the people reselling the DVD that are charging a fortune... (/unrelated)

You would burn the files onto a playable DVD.  I don't think burning programs allow you to burn folders.  You have to un-.rar the folder first, no matter what you choose to do, anyways.

hitoiro

Quote from: key on March 21, 2007, 07:33:20 PM
(>.< my account was deleted, anyway)

I had a problem with the zipping...
the 3.vob file is corrupted...
>.<

Or am I the only one with the problem?

I had the same problem.
I downloaded it again and now it's working fine ;)

Takato~

Thanks for this!

A question, do you have "scans" for this DVD?

Psycho677

Thanks so much for uploading!^_______^
You rock!

btw, I'm new here. There's not some Introduction thread around here is there? >_>

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: Yuki-chan on May 30, 2007, 03:05:32 AM
Thanks so much for uploading!^_______^
You rock!

btw, I'm new here. There's not some Introduction thread around here is there? >_>

be afraid,...dont hang around here too much, im serious. ppl here spend all theirlives in vkei fandom and tonberry...its really scary, get out while u can :\ ^^
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Aphrael

Thank you for uploading, but I have problems to unzip (unrar ^^;; ) it. It always says that the 01_5.vob is corrupted. I downloaded the whole thing again, but it`s still making problems  :-[

can someone help me?

edit: nevermind..with a combination of unzipping it under linux and windows it seems to work now @__@

Raijin_solid

sillylanuit

THX xbiinex!!!
BUT.....can anyone re-seed??....T_T~~~
THX ALL!!!!

Raijin_solid

theres something wrong with the unzipping file T.T
one of the vob dont work ><

xbiinex

I unrar'd the file myself to check and for me it works perfectly fine. The problem would rather be with your computer system or software. I'm sure a lot more people would have complained here if there was really something seriously wrong with the file.

Coo