News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[album] Silly Fools - Juicy [Thai-rock]

Started by Do As Eternity 6, January 23, 2007, 07:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

okay last but not least for today i bring another smth different ^^

here's my favorite album from my favorite Thai band ... this is silly fools - juicy album ^^ all i can say is from start to finish the album rocks ^^ and i hope you all enjoy ...i'm not sure what band i can compare them with for you guys but try them out any way k

track listing

1)บ้าบอ
2) หน้าไม่อาย
3) ผิดที่ไว้ใจ
4) ขี้หึง
5) แกล้ง
6) น้ำนิ่งไหลลึก (my favorite song on the album, kick ass)
7) วัดใจ
8) เหงา
9) พอแล้ว
10) ปรักปรำ
11) ผิดที่ไว้ใจ (Bonus Track)

sry i don't know the romanizations >.<

some info on the band via wikipediea:

Silly Fools (SF) is one of the most successful rock bands in Thailand. Their music can be described as Modern Rock.

The band worked with Bakery Music, an independent label, and released an EP named Sampler. The band then moved to More Music and released their first full length album, I.Q. 180, but attracted a small audience compared with that of labelmates Loso.

Silly Fools popularity increased as the musical style of their later albums was more accessible to the public. They are now considered among the top rock bands in Thailand.

Silly Fools was the winner of the favorite artist for Thailand at the 2005 MTV Asia Awards.

Members

* Benjamin Jun Tuffneil ("Ben")- lead vocals
    * Songpol Juprasert ("Ton") - guitar
    * Thevarit Srisuk ("Rung") - bass guitar
    * Tortrakul Baingen ("Tor") - drums

On June 26, 2006, Natapol Puthpawana was asked to leave the band, because he did not want to play in venues which promote alcohol and was against his beliefs.

On November 12, 2006, Silly Fools appeared at the 2006 Fat Festival, performing 2 songs. Their new lead singer, whos identity was not revealed performed 2 songs while wearing a mask. Both songs that were performed that evening were in English.

On December 21, 2006, Silly Fools (Ton,Rung,Tor) have interviewed on radio stations to talk about new album named "mini" and new singer (Featuring), his name is Benjamin Jung Tuffnell as who wearing a mask on FaT Festival 2006. The "Mini" album will have for 5 English songs, on sale around January 21, 2007.

Former member

* Natapol Puthpawana ("Toe") - lead vocals, lyrics

Discography

* EP. Sampler (1997)
    * I.Q. 180 (June 1998)
    * Candyman (July 1999)
    * Mint (September 2000)
    * Juicy (March 2002)
    * FaT Live : V3 Concert (December 21, 2002)
    * King Size (January 15, 2004)
    * Mini (January 26, 2007)

Collections:

* Combo (May 2004)
    * Silly Fools: The Singles (July 2006)

EDIT_ hmmm this is strange ...on the tracker it says that no one is seeding...when in fact the torrent is being seeded >_> i wonder why ...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

非難GO-GO > バクチク

I know that Ben was kicked out of the band before the second to last album , for disagreeing with the band , thier last official group project was eh. I'm kinda sad they are disbanded , but Ton and Tor both have new bands now , which I'm really interested in keeping up with.
I own pretty much all thier cds , I'ts nice to see thier stuff getting circultated now , even though it's well after thier disbandment.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

*Baby Doll*

i've never listened to thai-music yet o.o
thank you for the upload, i'm really curious about how it sounds  8)
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

Kaishoku PHOTOGRAPH

Kaishoku PHOTOGRAPH

hehe here is the rominized track list

1)บ้าบอ (Baa Bor)
2) หน้าไม่อาย (Na mai aai)
3) ผิดที่ไว้ใจ (pid thee wai jai)
4) ขี้หึง (khee hueng)
5) แกล้ง (glang)
6) น้ำนิ่งไหลลึก (nam ning lai luek)
7) วัดใจ (wad jai)
8) เหงา (ngao)
9) พอแล้ว (por laew)
10) ปรักปรำ (prug prum)
11) ผิดที่ไว้ใจ (pid thee wai jai)

★Seishinsha★

Do As Eternity 6

thanks kaishoku photograph finally someone who has been able to romanize it for me hehe

wow archaenon for the info ...i didn't realize they're completely disbanded now ..that's sad >.< they're such a great band ...so what are the names of ton and tor's new band?

and don't wry glass heart i'm seeding my connection is very slow though >.< and i know on the torrent info page it says no one's seeding but i am ...it's just slow >_>

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Kaishoku PHOTOGRAPH

NUUU They're not disbanding. But they have changed the new vocalist. YEAH he's Benjamin a half Korean half American. Super Cool guy!! He sings in english and he can also speak Thai!! The new mini album will release on January 26!!

Do As Eternity 6

okay that's what i thought ...that's good then =]

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

nosta|gia

I uploaded the new SF's mini album in the Direct Download section. :P
I've 9 terekos of girugämesh and want to trade with any of their terekos that I don't have. Thanks! <33

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

new.age.hide

Seeeeed please!!!! Or repost to direct downloads!
~If, for instance
one sunny morning God went missing and everyone went crazy
I'd take a photo in remembrance
On the roof of a building, with you, the one I love.~
http://new.age.hide.tripod.com