News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] D'espairsRay - Live Tour 2006 [LIQUIDIZE] -Yuugousuru Taion-

Started by Quorthon, December 28, 2006, 05:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiyo~Nobu

CleverSleazoid

Thank you! I will really enjoy watching this. Hope the quality is good enough ; D

donl

Oh, wow... Despa. I really loved them from the start, but nowadays I just don't find anything "special" about them. It's all synthi down the way... not really my type of music.

BTW I actually wanted to see them a month ago, but that day it was a hell of a storm and my car broke down on the way to the concert which was pretty uncool. So at the end I couldn't see them live + Igot my car shredded... what a day.  :'(

But yeah anyway, thank you for uploading!  ;D

Quorthon

Quote from: donl on December 29, 2006, 04:55:31 AM
Oh, wow... Despa. I really loved them from the start, but nowadays I just don't find anything "special" about them. It's all synthi down the way...

If "all synthi" music was like D'espairs Ray I'd probably go to the disco every weekend :P

Anyway, in their European tour last fall they played a new song that, besides being incredibly GOOD, got almost no synthesizer in it, but I could be wrong since in the first rows the sound wasn't fine :/

Alys

Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

ushi

now i have a completed copy...and i have to say...despa are AWESOME LIVE ^^

Hizumi-chama are awesome

maru

ridda

thank you *kissu*

was the liquidize tour in japan too??? i think, that the fans at the DVD are Japanese o__O

ExtremeViolet

THAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOU SO MUUUUUUUUUCH
love you too ^^
thats so awesome
thank you thank you *hugs*

Quorthon

Quote from: ridda on December 30, 2006, 12:20:27 PM
was the liquidize tour in japan too??? i think, that the fans at the DVD are Japanese o__O

Well.. yes.. it's recorded in Japan ^_^'

ridda

Quorthon

Quote from: ridda on December 30, 2006, 05:03:31 PM
but the tour was only in Europe.... or not?

Nope, the Liquidize tour was mainly in Japan (and Europe with the Wacken date) then they added a full European tour last fall. This was recorded on 9th Setpember to celebrate their seventh anniversary.

ridda

hmm..... do you know if there will be a DVD of the European tour??? (my English is bad.. isn't it? XD)

Quorthon

Quote from: ridda on December 30, 2006, 05:15:32 PM
hmm..... do you know if there will be a DVD of the European tour??? (my English is bad.. isn't it? XD)

Probably not :(