News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Gackt - Live Tour 2003 - Jyougen no Tsuki

Started by misake, July 08, 2006, 09:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misake

*Baby Doll*

THANKS FOR SEEDING!!

I'm trying to come online as much as I can too complete my download asap so that I can seed,too ;)
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

pepitoperez

Can someone reseed this concert, please?

I need it! please!  :'(

Thanks!

¬_¬ Furi >_<

misake

It's the only Gackt concert I have left in my Torrent Uploads... I just haven't been home very often lately, so my computer has been off a lot. Gomennasai!

pepitoperez

Daijobu, Misake-san! Thank you!

Have you Gackt´s concert "Requiem Et Reminiscence Shyouen to seijyaku [2001]"?
I NEED IT TOO!
Thanks!

¬_¬ Furi >_

misake

Have the concert on my computer before... but I've taken it off my computer now. I put up all Gackt's concerts up here in August? (something like that), but keeping them constantly on my computer took up to much of my hard drive so I just kept the only one that was active up. Plus most people didn't seed any of the concerts I had up. If I do get a chance, maybe I'll put it up again after I finish seeding this Gackt concert.

pepitoperez

thank you very much! it would be very greatfull if you reseed "Requiem Et Reminiscence Shyouen to seijyaku [2001]" before you finish this concert...

i hope it´ll be soon   :D

¬_¬ Furi >_<

pepitoperez

Thank you for seeding!

I´m so happy!  ;D

I finish download this concert! I ´m seeding now!   ::)

I hope someone can reseed gackt´s concert  "Requiem Et Reminiscence Shyouen to seijyaku [2001]"!

Thanks!

¬_¬ Furi >_<

DIOMEHIRO

tnx for seeding this one! ^^ and ya I need requiem seed too @_@

misake

I'll try to get some stuff off my computer and reseed requiem starting Sunday. ^.^

Rafaell

Thank you for reseeding the Gackt DVDs. I will surely help you seed when my downloads are done. Again, thank you.

DIOMEHIRO

mandalore

could anyone reseed this please? it'd be greatly appreciated

*Baby Doll*

for reseeds you should make a topic in the 'reseds section' ^^""
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*