News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Discog] Schwarz Stein (Complete)

Started by Chalchihuitlicue, September 20, 2006, 10:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chalchihuitlicue

Complete Schwarz Stein Discography, ripped at 320kbps.

Tracklist:

Perfect Garden Single
-01 Perfect Garden
-02 beautiful the Virgin

New vogue children Album
-01 the alteration of generations - conception -
-02 Release me
-03 Rise to Heaven
-04 Queen of Decadence
-05 transient
-06 BIO GENESIS
-07 fester love
-08 Succubus
-09 New vogue children
-10 the alteration of generations - increase -

Current Single
-01 Current
-02 Syphilis and Disorder
-03 Current [Instrumental]
-04 Syphilis and Disorder [Instrumental]

Artificial Hallucination Album
-01 Testament (Image Lyrics)
-02 Addictive Epicurean
-03 Profane gene
-04 CREEPER
-05 the alteration of generations - expire -
-06 Emergence of Silence
-07 Perfect Garden (SK0520MIX)
-08 Corroded cage
-09 Schism
-10 Last Hallucination

booh

KuRo

SS IS LOVE

320kbps IS LOVE!!

YOU ARE LOVE!!!

HUGS X 10000!!! <3

Scyper

Chalchihuitlicue

Yes, it is, actually... My apologies if it's frowned-upon to post torrents in both places (I'm very, VERY new to the whole making and posting torrents thing, and I'm never quite sure if I'm doing anything regarding it correctly >.<). The name I go by there is Lady Jade - a very rough translation of the name I'm going by here (a more literal translation is "lady precious green" or "lady in emerald/jade skirts/robes").

Scyper

Quote from: Chalchihuitlicue on September 21, 2006, 05:45:24 AM
Yes, it is, actually... My apologies if it's frowned-upon to post torrents in both places (I'm very, VERY new to the whole making and posting torrents thing, and I'm never quite sure if I'm doing anything regarding it correctly >.<). The name I go by there is Lady Jade - a very rough translation of the name I'm going by here (a more literal translation is "lady precious green" or "lady in emerald/jade skirts/robes").

Aha~ No it's cool. :> the torrent is stuck. ; A ; At 98.7!

Chalchihuitlicue

>.> Any idea if there is a way I can force it to finish? I noticed it's been stuck at 98.7% for a number of people, but because I still don't really know what I'm doing, I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to fix it.

Tsunehito

(\ (\
(^_^)
(_(")(")

Chalchihuitlicue

I'm hoping making a new version of the torrent will fix the problem of it being stuck... So here goes. Sorry about this. -_-

chikirai

YOU ARE LOVE!!
awesome, thank you so much ^__^

*Baby Doll*

I've also taken it and listening to it non-stop^^XD

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

*Baby Doll*

hm...i dunno if this is the right place to ask for that..but does anyone know a good site where to get Schwarz Stein japanese lyrics/romaji lyrics?

Thanks in adavance ^^^
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

noslen_seta

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

Chalchihuitlicue

Quote from: Luna on September 25, 2006, 09:59:58 PM
hm...i dunno if this is the right place to ask for that..but does anyone know a good site where to get Schwarz Stein japanese lyrics/romaji lyrics?

Thanks in adavance ^^^

This is the best place I've found - it has all their stuff as Schwarz Stein, Rudolf Steiner and Another Cell, as well as Meties and ISOLA. There's also translations of the diaries they kept. It's only the romaji and translations, but if you really want to see the lyrics in Japanese, I can send you my scans from the cd booklets.