News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

posters (updated 10/08)

Started by Yumeko, August 27, 2006, 06:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yumeko

Okay, I've been buying Shoxx and Arena 37c every month since April.  And I've accumulated many posters.  Since I know and listen to the majority of the bands, I've actually put up the posters.  But I get the occasional poster of a band I don't know or am not really into enough to hang up a poster o f them.  I would very much like to sell these posters or even trade them for something else.  Anywho, posters are in perfect condition; never hung up unless otherwise stated.  And they all measure about 23in x 17in.  Some are vertical, some are horizontal, some are double-sided and could feature the same artist or two different artists.  I will always specify this for you.

What I have to trade/sell...

Plastic Tree vertical quarter fold poster
Sendai Komatsu (nightmare alter ego band) horizontal quarter fold poster
Testu (from L'arc en ciel) double sided vertical quarter fold poster.

Things I'm on the look out for...

D poster
Miyavi poster
any jrock thing
issues of jrock magizines
Merry poster
Asagi (corvinus) poster or trading cards
Corvinus fragrance :p I can always hope

I know a lot of bands, just make an offer.  Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Yumeko <3
drawing by me...

Yumeko

I still have those posters and I now have a double sided SID poster.  I'm also looking for a cool Merry poster. 
drawing by me...

kaoru-d

Yeah I'd like to second the D poster. Been lookiing for a actual full size poster of them for a long time.

Yumeko

I was lucky enough to find an issue of cure at Hot Topic that featured D and had a poster of them.  That poster has made my year.  But I'm still looking for more.  I'd love to get one of Just Asagi from his solo stuff.  That would be awesome as well.
drawing by me...

kaoru-d

what hot topic was that, and how long ago.  Maybe I never looked hard enough at the ones in my general location, but I'd drive to get a copy of cure. 

Yumeko

I live in Michigan.  It was the Hot Topic at 12oaks mall in Novi. ^__^; it's only a 15min drive for me.  I actually bought the August issue and when I went back a couple weeks ago I found the June issue which featured D and had the poster.  You can actually order Cure for yourself.  I found a card in my June issue of Cure where you can pay $120 for a 1 year subscription or $60 for 6months.  And the magizines are sent from a Georgia address.  For questions or anything you can email curemag@pophouse.com.  I hope that helps.
drawing by me...

kaoru-d

Oh that helps, I am up in Flint, 12 oaks is not that bad of a drive just a quick 50 min or so down US-23 I think, I've seen the subscribtion offers, but really just want to buy them here or there when I see some pretty pictures that I like or the poster. again thanks for the info

Spike760

How much $ are you looking for for the SID poster and the Plastic Tree poster... I would trade you posters, but I only have one Jrock poster and that's bis, and I love it, lol. I got it from Cure (From Hot Topic as well)

Yumeko

well you don't have to trade a poster for a poster.  Do you have fair to perfect condition old jrock magizines you don't want anymore or don't mind trading?  I like those too.  Gothic and Lolita Bible magizine is another one I like.  I'm not really sure what a fair price is.  I'm still thinking about the SID one.  It's a really beautiful poster and still debating on that one.  The plastic tree poster is also beautiful, but I'm not really into them so I don't mind selling/trading it.  If you want to make an offer or work something out we can do it through PM.
drawing by me...

Spike760

Yeah I only have one JRock magazine, and it's Cure.... uhhh... I want to say May 06 but I'm not positive... it was like 15$ dollars ><

Yumeko

well I think I really want to keep the SID poster.  But I've looked around ebay and these quarter fold posters seem to start at $5 and then either stay the same or get bid up to $10 depending on the band.  I know I bought my Nightmare quarterfold poster for $10, so many people wanted that.  So what about $5 and then the costs to ship it; that would also include the envelope or tube or whatever you wanted?
drawing by me...

Spike760

Can I see what the poster looks like first?

Yumeko

I don't have a digital camera.  But I can scan a sort of similar picture from the magizine the poster came from.  They're all wearing black suits looking rather gothic and three of them are standing and one is sitting.  They are in front of a yellow/tan colored grainy looking wall and there is a black chandeleir(sp?) hanging above their heads.  It's a nice vertical full body poster.  If I was more into plastic tree I would definately hang up this poster as it's one of the more unique looking posters I've seen.
drawing by me...

Spike760

Yumeko

drawing by me...