News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Partial Discography] Daisuke Asakura - QMR

Started by kyogasuki, March 04, 2010, 09:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyogasuki

I saw a few people begging for reseeds for the original torrent which included all 7 of the parts, but I have also been waiting, so I know it can be quite annoying.

This torrent includes 4 of the 7 (missing Blue Resolution, Green Method, and Yellow Vector) parts of the Quantum Mechanics Rainbow set.  The file format is a mixture of wma and mp3.  The albums were acquired from various websites, and I altered the title and filenames for consistency. 

Sorry again that it isn't the complete set, but maybe this will tie you over until the seeders come back?

Indigo Algorithm:
1 - Abyssos -shi . n . ka . i-
2 - Angel Algorithm
3 - etude on D-string
4 - Division by Zero error
5 - Sheltering Sea
6 - Indigo Cave
7 - Quantum Mechanics Rainbow II
8 - Stigma -indigo-saurus! ver.-
9 - Ouranos -te . n . ku . u!- 

Violet Meme:
1 - Appearance
2 - Quantum Mechanics Rainbow I
3 - Purple Dawn
4 - Meme crack -ハルカ カナタのMajorへ
5 - Etude on C-string
6 - Mona Lisa Overdrive
7 - An Experiment with You
8 - Mercy-snow [Violet Rays ver.]
9 - Disappearance

Red Trigger:
1 - Phoenix -su·za·ku-
2 - Rose Line
3 - Sistema Sol
4 - etude on E-string
5 - Embryonic Trigger
6 - Red Coder "anemone"
7 - Quantum Mechanics Rainbow VII
8 - Message from 7 Lights
9 - Dragon -hi·ryu-
10 - IRIS

Orange Compile:
1 - Petitgrain Mandarin
2 - Orange Tea Time
3 - Platonic Compile
4 - #CaCO3
5 - etude on B-string
6 - #CaSO4
7 - Antares Pain
8 - Quantum Mechanics Rainbow VI
9 - Neroli Bigarade

If you have the remaining 3 parts, please upload them <3
Everyone, please continue uploading and seeding! Hopefully the forum can become lively again~!

BorSS

could you please reseed them once more, i noticed the mail kind of late  ::)

kyogasuki

Everyone, please continue uploading and seeding! Hopefully the forum can become lively again~!

BorSS

i just noticed but in the torrent the 5th song from Violet Meme,Etude on C-string, isnt there, it just my bittorrent messing up?

kyogasuki

ack! thank you for seeing that!  It didn't seem to get added to the torrent.  I uploaded it on Mediafire:

etude on C-string:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmdkmnk0ji

Sorry about that ^^;;
Also -- I managed to accidentally corrupt 2 files (Mona Lisa Overdrive and Mercy-snow [Violet Rays ver.] -- both off of Violet Meme), so if anybody has already downloaded the torrent and could possibly seed it enough for me to replace those two files, I would appreciate it) x.x

ALSO ALSO!  I found the 3 missing QMR parts and will be uploading them either tonight or tomorrow.

BorSS

kyogasuki

Thank you <3333!  I just finished getting the corrupted files back

BorSS

but when are you gonna up load those remaining parts you found?
I'M WAITING IN EXCITEMENT FOR THEM!!!

BorSS

ehh, i got a problem, i moved the files to a different place since there wasn't enough space when i downloaded it, but how am i going to become a seeder again?

impact

Quote from: BorSS on April 14, 2010, 03:40:55 PM
ehh, i got a problem, i moved the files to a different place since there wasn't enough space when i downloaded it, but how am i going to become a seeder again?

reload the torrent and point it to the new location of the files

Icezero