News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Japanese youtube?

Started by residentevilrulz, July 07, 2007, 09:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

residentevilrulz

Does anyone know of a website similar to youtube that people from Japan typically use? I'm wondering because I'm dying to see some videos of Kaya live. And I figured I may be able to find some live Kaya vids on a site like that, if one even exists. Thanks

lovetrick

baka_neko

The only one i know of is http://www.nicovideo.jp/ You've got to sign up to use it, but they've got a decent amount of VK stuff there if you search for the right thing(hint: its ヴィジュアル系). Only thing is, theres certain times of the day when free members cant use it.. like right now.

Anonymous_Lulz

most japanese people use youtube too....  i dont think ive seen any other sites like that in japanese...

residentevilrulz

I'll check out the nicovideo one. I wonder though.. there have to be live Kaya videos somewhere...

Alice the Sister

theres a place called tonberry where most of that stuff gets posted anyways.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

baka_neko

Quote from: Alice the Sister on July 10, 2007, 07:00:04 AM
theres a place called tonberry where most of that stuff gets posted anyways.

link?

residentevilrulz

If there were live videos of Kaya here, I would have never asked if such a site existed. I know at least one person in Japan had to have recored him at a live appearance  :P

baka_neko

Nah.. live bootleg videos are near impossible to come across at all. Now I know there are bootleg mp3 recordings of his concerts out there *loads one up in winamp*

residentevilrulz

Why are they so hard to get/impossible? And could you upload a live song or 2 for me? I'm cusious to see what his live voice sounds like

baka_neko

Not sure.. the only person I ever see recording videos is elec and some girl on youtube. Maybe it's the livehouses policies or something.. they don't want to risk getting kicked out. I'll see if i can get a song or so... his voice is "OK" live.. definitely not as good as studio. His yelling is hilarious too XD

residentevilrulz

Mmk, cool. I hope you can upload something :-*

odoroboujohn

Livin' like a bug ain't easy