News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

make the tracker for registered users =/

Started by Izamcito, March 29, 2007, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izamcito

yes , cuz the most of dowloading users are not registered and no share files..

dun know if the admin can make http://85.17.36.92:6969/ for registered user.. i see a button in the top "register account" but no one wanna register on the forum because they can download witouth problem =/

Greetngs
insane_izam@hotmail.com

Visual is the law =D

D - Fan ~

klavierbarrette

most places at least hide the dling parts of the site to non registered users, does this one not?

i can't remember XD

xbiinex

When I first came to this site I actually had to register before I could download anything at all. I don't know though if this was changed since. Although downloading - whether registered or not - has nothing to do with leaving comments in the forum.

lovetrick

^ I don't think that's with the torrent parts, like on the tracker info page.

Do As Eternity 6

yea you don't ave to register for torrents but you do for the direct downloads if you come on the forum unregistered all you can see is the torrent threads

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

impact

ttv2 will be members only when dragonoutlaw gets a move on

ushi

and please start a ratio system also so that people will seed after there finished.....
I'm tired having 5 torrents with lots of leeches but no seeds...

Hizumi-chama are awesome

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

klavierbarrette

ditto...even if i hardly ever dl torrents :x

Alice the Sister

The torrents here are hardly worth it. Please put your efforts on something better.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

Do As Eternity 6

^well maybe that's part of why no one bothers to upload "good" torrents ...they just end up dying anyway >_>

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

klavierbarrette

i personally only use torrents for discographies.  otherwise it's easier to use DDL to share files.

hirose

well... i didnt even knew this site existed the very first time i downloaded something... cause there was a direct link to the torrent that i wanted posted somewhere else...
::) but i dunno... there is always people that dont like to comment..and then people that just as they finish they will close the torrent...
and you cant control that.

gamma-minus

Just let them dl... they don't hurt you and they'll not pollute the forum like a lot of ppl do.

heshallburn

Quote from: gamma-minus on July 25, 2007, 07:34:18 PM
Just let them dl... they don't hurt you and they'll not pollute the forum like a lot of ppl do.

What do you want to tell us? Torrents will die without seeders and people who only HnR slow down the download speed for example. Real seeders won't keep the torrents forever as well, so your post is pretty senseless.