News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[PV] D - Taiyou wo Okuru Hi

Started by Neme, August 16, 2006, 01:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neme

Here is the new PV released by D!

(And yes, I know the kanji reads "Taiyou wo Houmuru Hi", but in the booklet, the furigana reads "Okuru", so I suppose that's the reading they wanted us to use? Who knows...)

Anyway! These are dvd files (.vob, .ifo, .bup). I don't know how to credit them, since I've gotten it from a link passed by Baka'Neko in IRC... but I'll ask him about it.

I'll be seeding for as long as possible! Enjoy!

Yumeko

Oh my god I love D!  Is there any possible way in heaven you'd upload this as a avi file?  Please pretty please!  I have tons of PVs.  I could upload some other videos for you to make it worth your while.  please please *begs*
drawing by me...

Neme

Quote from: Yumeko on August 16, 2006, 06:47:39 PM
Oh my god I love D!  Is there any possible way in heaven you'd upload this as a avi file?  Please pretty please!  I have tons of PVs.  I could upload some other videos for you to make it worth your while.  please please *begs*

aaaw... I'd love to, but I have no idea of how to make an .avi out of dvd files... Do you know how to do it? Or maybe we can get someone to help us? :)

impact

torrent says bad file info anychance of a re upload I'll remove the old one to save confusion.

Neme

Quote from: impact on August 17, 2006, 10:05:57 PM
torrent says bad file info anychance of a re upload I'll remove the old one to save confusion.

What do I have to do? Make another torrent? o_O

EDIT: ok, here goes the torrent again... I don't really understand what's happening, though, since there are connected peers and upload going on o_O

Tsunehito

(\ (\
(^_^)
(_(")(")