News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Mini-Album] Da'vid Shito:aL - Hoshi no Hako ((FIXED))

Started by Clockwork Heart, August 22, 2006, 04:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clockwork Heart

-If you are using the old torrent, KILL IT AND USE THIS NEW ONE. This one has a track that the old one is missing!-

(A NOTE - I am not sure whether this is a mini-album or not. It seems like one to me, so I am tacking it here. If someone can prove to me that I am wrong, then tell me, and I will get this thread moved. Thank you~!))

Oh, dear, how long I have searched for this band. I remember seeing a bootleg live of there's, before Tonberry changed. I hate bootlegs, but I loved the songs, so I spent a loooong time looking for something by Da'vid Shito:aL.

Umm... so... if you want to know more about this band, I suggest checking here. (Next to the last band. The third link under them is their storybook, released with a single.)

Or, for a super quick summary about the band, Da'vid Shito:aL is something like a 'fairy tale' band, or 'kanaderu otogi' (something like a 'musical fairy tale', is what the translation said...) as Pietro calls it. The idea of the band is to express fairy tales (Pietro's stories) through music. They're not a pop band because they sing about fairy tales, oh, no.

Now, onto the tracklisting!

01 - Death Picnic
02 - Egyptian
03 - urara...aruki tsukarete
04 - magicaL
05 - kakkou
06 - Pietoro no fuusen

Remember, I also have a single, so if anyone really wants that, tell me~

Rust.Orange

"お財布を恵んで頂けなければ、このナイフで刺させて頂きます。" - some random person

Alys

Thank you very much Electric Maguro, but do you happen to have track 3 also?
Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

Rust.Orange

Hnn, yeah, you are missing track 3 on the torrent  :-\ . Would it be possible to fix that?
Thank you in advance if you can. <3

Clockwork Heart

Wait, really!?

Thankfully, I burned the complete version to an MP3 CD. So... it shall be fixed in a moment~

EDIT - Cha, it's been fixed!

Alys

Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

Rust.Orange

There are a few songs by this band in direct downloads right now as well. So if anyone is interested they should grab those while they still can.
Oh, and thank you for fixing this!!! <3