News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Single] Rip Slyme - Hot Chocolate

Started by djpsykotiko, July 28, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djpsykotiko

Not sure if J-Rap is a type of music to be posted on Tonberry Torrents, as most of the music on here is J-Rock. But either way, this single contains a mash-up between Rip Slyme and Tomoyasu Hotei, who you might know from his Solo music or from the group Boowy.  And it's quite impossible to not have heard his song "Battle without honor or humanity", as it's played on everything now, since it was used on the movie "Kill Bill"

1. Hot Chocolate
2. Slowdown
3. Funkastic Battle -Rip Slyme VS Tomoyasu Hotei-

Also, I apologize for an error I had made, if anyone noticed with this before. I accidentally posted this in the Albums folder. I deleted  the post and luckily the post was deleted from the tracker before I managed to set the torrent as active on my bittorrent client.  Guess I need to pay a bit more attention before doing things. Also, I didn't fully understand how to title the Torrents, therefore the previous post of this and the All Apologies Torrent I uploaded don't work with the specified Titling Rules. I figured that meant to title the subject line as such. all this aside, enjoy this single  :)
$500 will make you change your mind though.

noslen_seta

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus