News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

MEGA VISUAL KEI EVENT 2007 in Germany

Started by onshuu, October 22, 2007, 10:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CINEMA_BIZARRE

Mega Event =/= Good Event

Only Bands for Tennies

4skin,

i would go but SuG are playing so im going to boycott the entire thing. FUCK SuG! hate those guys, fuck.

akuma_tsubasa

aww too bad its in germany cant go but i want to tho XDDD

pinku_supaiida

Quote from: akuma_tsubasa on October 29, 2007, 05:25:48 AM
aww too bad its in germany cant go but i want to tho XDDD

YOU shouldn't complain xD the best concerts are in the USA anyway T^T

Alice the Sister

The best concerts might be in the USA but they're always on the west coast.

Which, for some, might as well not even be in the USA it's so damn far away. And it's not as easy to get transportation across the country as you'd think.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

Messenger84

People why you complain? You should be happy..this is JR/VK event....Everybody on this forum like Jmusic so dont say** I dont like SuG beacouse ...blablabla...
Everybody should be happy...we have Jevents in Europe...bleess you JAPAIN...few years ago... J- event?? excuse me WHAT?? Gazette live..buahaha...Deg live buahhaha.....they even dont thought about old Europe hahah
Look there is more bands who want come to Europe...let show begin ;)

Masik

Quote from: Messenger84 on October 31, 2007, 05:51:35 PM
People why you complain? You should be happy..this is JR/VK event....Everybody on this forum like Jmusic so dont say** I dont like SuG beacouse ...blablabla...
Everybody should be happy...we have Jevents in Europe...bleess you JAPAIN...few years ago... J- event?? excuse me WHAT?? Gazette live..buahaha...Deg live buahhaha.....they even dont thought about old Europe hahah
Look there is more bands who want come to Europe...let show begin ;)

hm..cause i like j-musik i must like every bad vk band ? And be happy about that mega-event ?
no~ !!

Do As Eternity 6

no i don't think that's what she's saying... she's saying you don't have to go and you don't have to post all in the thread ewww i hate blah blah blah but  that before this it was basically unheard of to see j-rock acts outside japan and now they are finally here and perhaps more bands will come ... so you don't have to like whose here now but be happy it's being set in motion because it just means more bands are going to start coming and perhaps next time someone you like will ^^;; so all in all don't boo the event because it only means better more things are coming

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Ran-chan

I will go there.
I like the bands and such big concerts are always a great way to met all the friends.
Only bad thing is 9 hours of traveling on a train.... And sleeping on the mainstation also is not comfortably. XD

「狂気EGOÏSTE」 | Megurujiru

If I would go it would be for Screw. but right now I'm in sweden :P !
Reverberating noises vibrate humans.

Hideto-chan

I'll definitely be there.

I'm quite happy about the fact that the number of Visual Kei and J-Rock acts coming to Germany is increasing. At least I think so.
Your friendship offends my hatred.