News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

MEGA VISUAL KEI EVENT 2007 in Germany

Started by onshuu, October 22, 2007, 10:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onshuu

Have u heard that Kra, Kagrra, alice nine., ScReW and SuG are going to perform 29.12 in Germany...
More info on this flyer http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5498/flyerkleinip3.jpg

Somebody going???
Probably the biggest database with jmusic!
www.jrock-music.mylog.pl - All jrock music you need!

ギターの神様 ~ 脩...
"Twoja stara, to twój stary Spajk"

Champ213

I live in Cologne but I don't like any of those bands, so: no.
(It's all more or less PS Company, right? For some reason, I never really got into any PSC band.)

Modulate God

nekki_chibi

Yumeko

I don't live there; but if I did I'd go.  I've seen Kagrra, and alice nine live and they put on a good show.  And as for the others; I'm not a fan of either; but I'd still like to see them.  I wasn't a fan of Kagrra, before seeing them; actually I thought their music sounded boring; but at the concert they were so amazing; totally changed my mind about them.  So after that; I'll give any band a chance.
drawing by me...

pinku_supaiida

I think I'll go... I live in Herne and have a 'SchokoTicket', so it won't be a problem to get there ;)
will someone else be there? you, onshuu?

Alice the Sister

Aren't mega events supposed to have good bands?
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

onshuu

Really i would like to go but i live in east side of Poland and my parents want let me go(im still under 18-only few months left)... and it would be quite problematic for me to go cause i would have to find some tarnsport then accommodation and  so so on...

Im a little afraid of german people after one visit my home(student exchange) and i saw some jrock concerts from germany and this doesnt look so good... and im a little claustrophobic and i hate crowds so i would have problems ;)

But im really curious how they will sound and perform, they will play just to play or make a show or great fun...

So if anyone is going please take some photos or record sth on mobile phone and just report how was it...

im really sad that i wont be able to see PSC bands on life but maybe in future i will see them in japan ;)... dreams sometimes come true...

ギターの神様 ~ 脩...

Alphonse

When I saw SuG on that list I just burst into laughter.
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

onshuu

ギターの神様 ~ 脩...

Vessicator

Kuroachia

I'd go if Gazewhores would be there. But they aren't.

GEWALT

Quote from: onshuu on October 23, 2007, 10:10:49 PM
and im a little claustrophobic and i hate crowds so i would have problems ;)

im really sad that i wont be able to see PSC bands on life but maybe in future i will see them in japan ;)... dreams sometimes come true...

And you think Japan isn't crowded?

LUlz try Japanese subway once.

Messenger84

Hmm..I live i London..thats far away from Koln!!...but maybe I will be there...I`ve  been on Gazette few days ago in Columbia Halle in Berlin...was awsome....Germany Rulez!! only there is a lot of Visual kei events...

Maybe somebody knows..this event will be only in Koln??....maybe other country too??

Kyota

It's supposed to be only in cologne...

I'll go there because I like some of the bands (xD") and because it's like 20minutes away from where I live ^^