News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[PV] Exist Trace - Judea

Started by Elec, December 16, 2006, 03:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elec

Hi, everyone. This is my first upload and first experience with anything liking ripping from a DVD, converting, encoding, etc, what have you. Thanks to the relatively comprehensive creating/uploading torrents guides on the boards here. More massive thanks go out to Aural Candy and jrocknyc for their guidance and encouragement.

I'm illiterate, technologically, so I don't really know what "specs" to put down, or if any are necessary. I also wasn't really sure what size the whole thing should be, but I compared the sizes to other PVs here and I hope this is acceptable.

Anyway, this PV of "Judea" came as a bonus disc on Exist Trace's first mini-album, "Annunciation -the heretic elegy-", which went on sale on December 13th, 2006, but I bought on the 11th at a live.

Like I said, it's my first upload/experience with anything other than being on the receiving end of all the fine torrents/material here, so if you've got any suggestions as to what I can do better please let me know.

(Direct download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lig06x )

Please visit me over at http://eleclutier.blogspot.com and leave a comment or several. Enjoy!

-Elec

fangy89

Grrr...soooo tempting...but I already ordered my copy of the CD so I think I'll wait to see it.  ;D

You definitely picked a good file to have as your first upload though  ;)

marskeiko

this is awesome, thanks a lot,
btw, can you upload the mini album as well?

Elec

Quote from: marskeiko on December 16, 2006, 05:00:14 AM

Absolutely!

...I don't know how to do that yet, either, so please be patient with my earnest slowness! :)

(actually, if anyone wanted to PM/email me and could guide me through the process of making a managable CD rip (which I've never done), it'd be greatly appreciated!)

marskeiko

Quote from: Elec on December 16, 2006, 05:19:49 AM
Quote from: marskeiko on December 16, 2006, 05:00:14 AM

Absolutely!

...I don't know how to do that yet, either, so please be patient with my earnest slowness! :)

(actually, if anyone wanted to PM/email me and could guide me through the process of making a managable CD rip (which I've never done), it'd be greatly appreciated!)
o, ripping cds is a lot faster and easier than dvds,
just download "CDex" im sure u will figure out the remaining process, if not pm me

neoalex

Thanks Elec!

I would be even more thankful if you rip the CDs, is something very easy to do.

PS: cool photos you have with DG's girls. I'm jealous! ^^'

you CAN spread my links if you want/need.

Elec

Thanks for the advice and interest, everyone! I'm not at home right now; I'm in Ibaraki... but I'll be back in Saitama tomorrow night and I'll be sure to rip the CD. :) (my experience with "ripping" consists entirely of "uploading to iTunes...)

Uh, it was my plan all along!... the PV as a teaser!...

Alys

Thank you very much  :D
Looking very forward to the CD as well  ;D
Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

Kyota

donl

Thanks a billion times!!!  ;D

I'm always glad to see female bands!
(BTW the rip is fine. Don't worry...) ;)

Saito.Sama

I like the PV!  The singer looks really feminine close up... like you can tell her apart from other VK singers as female.  Well, it seems like that anyway.

galitachan

TeamAwesome