News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Kirito Symphonic Concert 2006 Existence Proof Re: Paradox

Started by booh, January 08, 2008, 12:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kati-Chan

Well I don't understand her point! Her " I have more than you" , "I'm smarter than you", "My rules", "My community","I'm the innocent victim" and so on is more than childish!!! Read the discussion we just had http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81948 on  and you will see! She is talking about rules but broke them as first! Having a few originals doesnt free her from any copyrights don't you think? She incriminated me to call her a liar! But she is! She told me things like "Become 30 and we can talk again!" I'm 25! She is 17!!! She told me many more things which are just NOT TRUE! She said she is living in Japan now and she would see there are no Rock-Fans, her ip comes from Germany!! She told me her parents just imigrated after her birth... so when she is 30 she must have been here for 28 years and speaks then such a poor german?! Did I mention that she is 17!!!!  The german she used in the p-messages she sent me was broken and poor... strange on a german anime community it's just perfect and full of slang! Besides that she is 9 years into VK it was 1999/98 what did she listen by the age of 8/9 ? Malice Mizer? X-Japan? She used the internet which wasnt that far by the age of 8/9 ??? If she is 30 she listened to the older bands maybe but then she changed her opinion to the new age VK? Oh man please!! But we/I are/am the childish liar/s?!? Uhm .. yeah! So I have really no understanding anymore!   ???

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

lol i see where your coming from, but im her 'friend' so.... i wont say anything about that, but oh well xD
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Luna_Decade

Quote from: 凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍 on January 13, 2008, 09:14:37 AM

she uploaded it, fucking respect her wishes you selfish cunt.
im sorry its so harsh, but its true, without her u wouldnt even have that file, sure you dont agree with why she doesnt want it torrented, but she has uploaded it, and its her right too cos she uploaded it for all of you since none of you had it in the first place. Its like commenting, its common courtesy, if she doesnt want something done in exchange for uplodaing it, so be it. otherwise DONT DOWNLOAD IT

Actually, I have another copy of this live :/ In better quality too I must say. Kirito is rather popular so if caramel_ruki doesn't upload a specific DVD there will be someone else who will. An ignorant person like her is disposable for this issue. Kirito fans comes in the dozen and there are plenty of them who are willing to share stuff with us with no strings attached.

And why shouldn't I download it without commenting? I sure as hell can get away with it.

doesnt matter anyways, shes got WAY more rare pierrot, and your not gonna get any of it.

I doubt it. All I have to do to get what I want is join her community. If I get kicked out or banned I can always create another account to join with. Simple really :\ There is never a guarantee that what she shares will only be acquired by those she approves of. Kinda an unwritten rule of file-sharing.

edit:i will also add, i uploaded here the vobs of prototype I and 2 AND the ultimate file Special DVD VOB! none of that was ever shared here and to that quality! and i get a few measily thanks for over 200 downloads, sure im glad people enjoyed it, BUT torrents were my only uploading option with 64k upload. (and i appreciated those comments, even tho they were shit few),
so she uploaded it on DDL for a reason, (so she can see who enjoyed it and wanted it and say thanks, its the LEAST you could do).

Hello asukayakuza1234 :D

Let me just say this, torrents are what they are and DDL is what it is. They are two different things. You may get more direct "thankyou's" if you go the DDL way but they forced; a lot of them only comment so they won't be kicked out or whatever. Are those the type of appreciation you want?

And why are you insulting those people actually considerate enough to thankyou for sharing the PVs? x(
If you really think about it, you get a whole lot more appreciation via torrents. To those generous people that actually seed, I salute you ;] They may not leave you a little note with a "thankyou" written on it but they leave their computer on overnight to seed. Now those people care!

I seriously would rather have people seed than leave me a "thankyou" and run away after they have finished leeching ._.
Come back ya leech!!!1! A thankyou ain't no excuse to leech! >:(

If caramel_ruki really did care so much about the exchange of "thankyou's" then why the heck does she herself not thank people that upload stuff via torrents? And look at her share ratio on jpopsuki, a measly 0.21; 104GB DL verses 21GB UP. Now that's what I call a leech -_-

I sense a lot of irony here.

Btw, my upload speed is a measly 50k yet I still managed to upload those same PVs to MU :P

i see her point of view, and yours, but still, her wishes are worth  respecting

Tell her to learn some proper english and stop babbling. I can't understand half of what she's trying to say in that argument on jpopsuki D: And no more sarcastic remarks from her! >_<  With english as poor as hers, no one can tell if she's only joking around or being serious. They all sound like childish lies. After that, I'll think about it.

Kati-Chan

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: Luna_Decade on January 13, 2008, 09:37:19 PM

she uploaded it, fucking respect her wishes you selfish cunt.
im sorry its so harsh, but its true, without her u wouldnt even have that file, sure you dont agree with why she doesnt want it torrented, but she has uploaded it, and its her right too cos she uploaded it for all of you since none of you had it in the first place. Its like commenting, its common courtesy, if she doesnt want something done in exchange for uplodaing it, so be it. otherwise DONT DOWNLOAD IT

Actually, I have another copy of this live :/ In better quality too I must say. Kirito is rather popular so if caramel_ruki doesn't upload a specific DVD there will be someone else who will. An ignorant person like her is disposable for this issue. Kirito fans comes in the dozen and there are plenty of them who are willing to share stuff with us with no strings attached.

And why shouldn't I download it without commenting? I sure as hell can get away with it.

doesnt matter anyways, shes got WAY more rare pierrot, and your not gonna get any of it.

I doubt it. All I have to do to get what I want is join her community. If I get kicked out or banned I can always create another account to join with. Simple really :\ There is never a guarantee that what she shares will only be acquired by those she approves of. Kinda an unwritten rule of file-sharing.

edit:i will also add, i uploaded here the vobs of prototype I and 2 AND the ultimate file Special DVD VOB! none of that was ever shared here and to that quality! and i get a few measily thanks for over 200 downloads, sure im glad people enjoyed it, BUT torrents were my only uploading option with 64k upload. (and i appreciated those comments, even tho they were shit few),
so she uploaded it on DDL for a reason, (so she can see who enjoyed it and wanted it and say thanks, its the LEAST you could do).

Hello asukayakuza1234 :D

Let me just say this, torrents are what they are and DDL is what it is. They are two different things. You may get more direct "thankyou's" if you go the DDL way but they forced; a lot of them only comment so they won't be kicked out or whatever. Are those the type of appreciation you want?

And why are you insulting those people actually considerate enough to thankyou for sharing the PVs? x(
If you really think about it, you get a whole lot more appreciation via torrents. To those generous people that actually seed, I salute you ;] They may not leave you a little note with a "thankyou" written on it but they leave their computer on overnight to seed. Now those people care!

I seriously would rather have people seed than leave me a "thankyou" and run away after they have finished leeching ._.
Come back ya leech!!!1! A thankyou ain't no excuse to leech! >:(

If caramel_ruki really did care so much about the exchange of "thankyou's" then why the heck does she herself not thank people that upload stuff via torrents? And look at her share ratio on jpopsuki, a measly 0.21; 104GB DL verses 21GB UP. Now that's what I call a leech -_-

I sense a lot of irony here.

Btw, my upload speed is a measly 50k yet I still managed to upload those same PVs to MU :P

i see her point of view, and yours, but still, her wishes are worth  respecting

Tell her to learn some proper english and stop babbling. I can't understand half of what she's trying to say in that argument on jpopsuki D: And no more sarcastic remarks from her! >_<  With english as poor as hers, no one can tell if she's only joking around or being serious. They all sound like childish lies. After that, I'll think about it.

OMG lol, is that you from lj? hihihihi

btw i wasnt insulting the people that said thanks, i meant 'shit few' as in, like 400 people completed it, and i got maybe....8 thankyous, so i mean shit as in  the amount xD. its only cus it took me SOOO long to upload, nonstop like 1-2 weeks if i remember, i had to give up downloading that whole time to accomodate for BAD new zealand internet, therefore i missed out on some iso dvd's ;<, i didnt mind doing ot, but wouldve hoped for a few more comments. cus those dvds arent even for sale too, it was japan only things OR limited releases o;

i agree with what you said though XD, *just doesnt want to involve himself too much cus he might get in trouble*

<3
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Kati-Chan

Yes but we sadly have to live with that! You can't force people to say thank you! There are only two choices 1. They are polite and say thank you! 2. They are not and don't say thank you!
That's how it is with torrents or uploads on pages like megaupload!
My connection isn't the fastest either and it takes me ?? weeks to upload something it's angerly but not to change.