News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Kirito Symphonic Concert 2006 Existence Proof Re: Paradox

Started by booh, January 08, 2008, 12:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

booh

Tracklist;

1. Heaven
   2. 新月
   3. 壊れていくこの世界で
   4. Birthday
   5. The First Cry In Hades[Guilty]
   6. Waltz
   7. パウダースノウ
   8. The Last Cry In Hades[Not Guilty]
   9. Finale
  10. Icaross
  11. ラストレター
  12. Child
  13. Hameln
  14. Door
  15. 再生の朝
  16. 誰もいない丘
  17. Period
  18. Exit
  19. Decide

special thanks to; caramel_ruki for uploading!

caramel_ruki

plz delete it! I don't want torrents!

This will be the last time I upload here!!  >:(

sads

Any chance you'll up a torrent of the making ofs as well?

Thanks in advance!

caramel_ruki

I hope he/she won't , then it will be the last time that I share Special DVD's from Kirito...

みつね★

Quote from: caramel_ruki on January 08, 2008, 07:53:43 AM
plz delete it! I don't want torrents!

This will be the last time I upload here!!  >:(

I don't get it. o.o You're ok with uploading and sharing via MU and all, but not with torrents? Oo Can you explain it? Because it's veryveryveryvery interesting ???

And thanks for this, booh!

caramel_ruki

I don't like torrent. Theres too many leercher, who never thanks and all.... Don't want use torrent anymore, so I will never upload here something again.

みつね★

Quote from: caramel_ruki on January 08, 2008, 06:49:10 PM
I don't like torrent. Theres too many leercher, who never thanks and all.... Don't want use torrent anymore, so I will never upload here something again.

Hm... Okay, I understand it then. But you know, to be honest, you're a bit childlish now - if somebody don't want to re-uploads their files, they just write it down, under the links. You didn't done it, so you shouldn't have pretension for us/booh/whatever now.

caramel_ruki

Quote from: Mitsune on January 08, 2008, 09:20:02 PM

Hm... Okay, I understand it then. But you know, to be honest, you're a bit childlish now - if somebody don't want to re-uploads their files, they just write it down, under the links. You didn't done it, so you shouldn't have pretension for us/booh/whatever now.

If you mean  ;D
I won't upload here more, it's not my fault...

みつね★

Quote from: caramel_ruki on January 09, 2008, 06:26:31 AM

If you mean  ;D

...it's not our fault too.
And we won't cry because of it, there's many great uploaders who aren't so problem like you. Bye then! ;]

caramel_ruki

Quote from: Mitsune on January 09, 2008, 04:05:45 PM

If you mean  ;D

And we won't cry because of it, there's many great uploaders who aren't so problem like you. Bye then! ;]

ahh and why? these are my files, and I say don't make torrents so...
you can search sooo long you want stuff like special present or Fc DVds from angelo/Pierrot/... you don't find here... wait your whole life

みつね★

Quote from: caramel_ruki on January 09, 2008, 04:18:41 PM

If you mean  ;D

ahh and why? these are my files, and I say don't make torrents so...
you can search sooo long you want stuff like special present or Fc DVds from angelo/Pierrot/... you don't find here... wait your whole life

So you should write in when you've been uploading files, not when torrent was already up D:
Oh, yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'll kill myself because of that :<

[end of babbling/offtopic/whatever - people says that 'you shouldn't talk with stupid people, because they'll come down you to their mark and they'll even defeat you by theirs stupidity' - so true...]

Kati-Chan

Mitsune, we just had the same and huge discussion topic on Jpopsuki! I took the Torrent from here and uploaded it there. I said where I got it from and I credited the uploader whose name I didn't know that time. But nevertheless she got Thanks for it. But called us/me childish etc etc. I really don't understand that either   ???

みつね★

Quote from: Kati-Chan on January 12, 2008, 01:04:52 AM
Mitsune, we just had the same and huge discussion topic on Jpopsuki! I took the Torrent from here and uploaded it there. I said where I got it from and I credited the uploader whose name I didn't know that time. But nevertheless she got Thanks for it. But called us/me childish etc etc. I really don't understand that either   ???

I think this is some kind bursting with pride. You know, mentality. Like "Hey, hey! Look what great things I have! Download this and be happy that you can listen/watch it too!"... But when it comes to re-uploading and all, we're just fuckin' leechers for them who should be only jealous and grateful...
And it would be fine, okay!, but if uploader did NOT wrote, that he don't want to spread their uploads... there AREN'T any (un)written laws which says that we can't re-upload things. So fcuk off in this situations, and end of discussions.

Messenger84

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

If you mean  ;D

she uploaded it, fucking respect her wishes you selfish cunt.
im sorry its so harsh, but its true, without her u wouldnt even have that file, sure you dont agree with why she doesnt want it torrented, but she has uploaded it, and its her right too cos she uploaded it for all of you since none of you had it in the first place. Its like commenting, its common courtesy, if she doesnt want something done in exchange for uplodaing it, so be it. otherwise DONT DOWNLOAD IT

doesnt matter anyways, shes got WAY more rare pierrot, and your not gonna get any of it.

edit:i will also add, i uploaded here the vobs of prototype I and 2 AND the ultimate file Special DVD VOB! none of that was ever shared here and to that quality! and i get a few measily thanks for over 200 downloads, sure im glad people enjoyed it, BUT torrents were my only uploading option with 64k upload. (and i appreciated those comments, even tho they were shit few),
so she uploaded it on DDL for a reason, (so she can see who enjoyed it and wanted it and say thanks, its the LEAST you could do).

i see her point of view, and yours, but still, her wishes are worth  respecting
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams