News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Single] Gackt - No ni Saku Hana no Yo Ni [2007 Single + PV] w. photo's

Started by G-Fan, February 13, 2007, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-Fan

Hi, everyone well tomorrow is Valentine's Day and because I got my today I though I would share it with all of you..
This is Gackt san New Release  No ni Saku Hana no Yo Ni single 2007/02/07 here is a  Description:
February 28, 2006 Maiko High School in Hyogo Prefecture became the site of surprising story. Gackt had been a regular on the Nippon Hoso late night broadcast program when he received a letter from a distraught young man. The young man was a student in the only environmental distaster prevention program in all of Japan, however the program itself was at risk due to lack of participants, and the boy asked the program for advice. Both having experienced the Kobe earthquake firsthand, and agreeing with the need for preparedness and the curriculum of Maiko High, Gackt sent them the response, "First, become that great person that people can look to learn about the appeal of distaster prevention class." Later the boy wrote Gackt that the class had managed to add enough people to the class . . . And that he would very much like to have Gackt come to the school's graduation ceremony.

One year later, on February 28, 2006, Gackt decided to surprise his listener with a completely secret appearance at school graduation ceremony where he performed his own songs live and spoke to them words of encouragement. Due to overwhelming response from Gackt's fans, the unreleased track that Gackt performed at the school is coming to CD! With lyrics reminiscing of Gackt's time in school, and a message that overcomes the borders of countries, Gackt's new song is a moving new track full of emotion. Limited edition includes bonus DVD with the music video for "No ni Saku Hana no Yo ni." Also includes piano score (with guitar chords) for the song!

I hope you enjoy
please help keep it seeded thank you..

ddm

G-Fan

residentevilrulz

casichan26

Thanks I have been looking every where for this you the best for sharing

J-pop and J-rock will conquor the wold someday
and I'll be along for the ride

G-Fan

Quote from: residentevilrulz on February 15, 2007, 08:38:01 AM
Oh wow that's such a cool story! Gackt is great
Yes it's really cool, Gackt さん is a really nice guy..
It go's to show you the Man rocks in more ways then one..

Quote from: casichan26 on February 15, 2007, 11:50:10 AM
Thanks I have been looking every where for this you the best for sharing
Your welcome I'm always happy to help..