News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Diru

Started by xKojix, August 06, 2007, 08:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Quote from: Jenova on November 12, 2008, 10:34:48 PM
May I watch and lol?

Yes of course. Post it on youtube plz
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Jenova

Im in ur torrent board taking ur moosix

signal to noise

finally got my japanese copy of Uroboros in the mail. i got the 2 disc japanese version, not that crazy ass one. to anyone that cares, its physical appearance is very much identical to the american edition that has the dvd (which i also got  ;D ) but the packaging is nicer, the booklet has a little bit more art, plus has both english and japanese lyrics (the american one only has english). oh and the the discs come in those white protection sleeves, in the american one theyre just in the case. but its mostly identical, it has an outside case, and then inside has 2 inside pieces, one being the lyrics/liner notes, and then another being the case for the disc. its kindof like the special edition of TMOAB if anyone has that.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Username

Soulseek name: Cactuar

Jenova

Quote from: signal to noise on November 18, 2008, 05:08:17 PM
finally got my japanese copy of Uroboros in the mail. i got the 2 disc japanese version, not that crazy ass one. to anyone that cares, its physical appearance is very much identical to the american edition that has the dvd (which i also got  ;D ) but the packaging is nicer, the booklet has a little bit more art, plus has both english and japanese lyrics (the american one only has english). oh and the the discs come in those white protection sleeves, in the american one theyre just in the case. but its mostly identical, it has an outside case, and then inside has 2 inside pieces, one being the lyrics/liner notes, and then another being the case for the disc. its kindof like the special edition of TMOAB if anyone has that.

ooo the way the special edition of TMOAB was packaged was totally awesome [has it 8DDv]
Im in ur torrent board taking ur moosix

signal to noise

Quote from: Username on November 18, 2008, 07:55:48 PM
Quote from: signal to noise on November 18, 2008, 05:08:17 PM
(the american one only has english)

WHY

hey you might think that would be normal, but ive seen other japanese cds put out here that will have the japanese, english, and romanji.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Culo

a friend of mine bought the expensive edition with LPs and shit, she was bugging me all day asking if she can play the LPs in my player, I said no but then I let her in exchange of a fellatio.

id' say it was nice, the music sucked tho
Fag who reads

Username

I just got my American Uroboros after waiting 11 days for Tower.com's horrible free shipping. The packaging is pretty ghetto. A flimsy box with another flimsy box holding the CDs. And I still can't read any of it. Size 3 dark red font on a black background. English-only lyrics is just pouring salt on the wounds.
Soulseek name: Cactuar

odoroboujohn

I Had waited for about 3 weeks after Uroboros came out to hear it. I wanted my first time to be on VINYL!!!! Which it was and I soo loved that they finally made vinyl!
Livin' like a bug ain't easy

mjmclean

Most of you probably already know this, but for those who missed it, there's been a new single up for pre-order on cdjapan since yesterday, with new versions of Zan and Shokubeni, packaged with a DVD.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SFCD-66

xensoldier

I've seen them 3 times here in Dallas. I have only personally met Die and Kaoru. Yeah unfortunately Kyo didn't come out at the Palladium Ballroom concert in 08. I was really hoping to because I had a custome made glass ringed necklace to give to him and a card. Which was translated into (katakana or was it hiragana..) by a friend. I gave it to what's her name, Diru's translator chick to give to Kyo.

kyogasuki

Time to be completely honest...I really can't stand most of the newer songs.  Vulgar was the last album in which I liked around 90% of the songs...WtD had a couple of songs that I liked (Kodou was amazing).  Since then, they have been a hit-or-miss.  The only songs I have actually liked a lot since are Glass Skin, The Pledge, and of course, Vinushka.  Personally, I will always love the band, and will always go to their show if I can...but I can't say I approve of the direction that their music is heading at all.  Songs like yurameki, mask, cage, and filth will always give me enough hope to keep with the band.
Everyone, please continue uploading and seeding! Hopefully the forum can become lively again~!