News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Diru

Started by xKojix, August 06, 2007, 08:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

alice nine doesnt even have nine members. and none of them are named alice. FALSE ADVERTISING
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

signal to noise

Quote from: MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES on November 06, 2008, 10:36:49 AM
alice nine doesnt even have nine members. and none of them are named alice. FALSE ADVERTISING

i've always thought it was a cool band name for a band who only makes good music 1/10th of the time.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Culo

you guys so funny
Fag who reads

signal to noise

any insight on this chance to meet the band on their current tour? their myspace bulletin is saying that if you buy the cd you have a chance to meet them afte the show. so is it a raffle like they did with TMOAB? and do they (if its even more than one member) actually stay awhile or do they sign a few cds and be like "okei baibai americans"?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Culo

I think it's only possible if you've got a vagina with free space for 5 tiny azn cocks, otherwise forget about your amerifag dream of meeting this excellent japanese rap band
Fag who reads

signal to noise

you should know, im going to fucking kill you.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Hahahah its ok najapoop i ruvs you dont listen to that mean old man

signal to noise

its just that theres a fine line between being stupidily hilarious and a fuckin annoying poseur douche. fucking americans.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Culo

Quotefucking americans.

Word
Fag who reads

Jenova

Quote from: Culo on November 09, 2008, 10:59:01 PM
I think it's only possible if you've got a vagina with free space for 5 tiny azn cocks, otherwise forget about your amerifag dream of meeting this excellent japanese rap band

I lol'd.  Srsly.  Next thing you know, they'll be on Yo Gabba Gabba or some shit, trying to follow all the trends.
Im in ur torrent board taking ur moosix

nekki_chibi

is that true that AnCafe are headlining the next Taste of Chaos tour?

I'm trying to turn this into a sirious thread.

lol i would go so i could climb on stage and blow my brains out

Jenova

Quote from: MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES on November 11, 2008, 09:15:48 AM
lol i would go so i could climb on stage and blow my brains out

May I watch and lol?

If they seriously are, I fear for music in general.
Im in ur torrent board taking ur moosix

signal to noise

to anyone wondering what the setlists are looking like, heres my show (in order)-

Sa Bir
Obscure
Grief
Agitated Screams of Maggots
Disabled Complexes
The Fatal Believer
Toguro
Namamekashiki Ansoku, Tamerai ni Hohoemi
Agitated Screams of Maggots unplugged (basically an interlude)
Conceived Sorrow
Glass Skin
Ryoujoku no Ame
Hydra 666
Merciless Cult
The Deeper Vileness
Dozing Green
Repitition of Hatred

-ENCORE-
Kodou
Gaika, Chinmoku Ga Nemuru Koro
Clever Sleazoid
Saku
The IIID Empire

i didnt buy the new cd to do the meet the band thing, since they were only selling the normal edition and i planned on getting the special edition with the dvd and didnt want to buy 2 of the cd (despite how im getting the japanese one in the mail soon...) just to meet like 2 of them for 2 seconds and get autographs when i already have em all. harsh right?

got me a tour shirt and tour hoodie, pretty expensive, bring loads of money if you plan on getting merch, there were 3 different shirts at $30 each, the hoodie is $55, new album for $15, poster for $15, set of 5 pins for $10, and then i think a $2 sticker

they played quite well, very energetic, and the backdrop + lights were really cool, the closest theyve gotten here to the look of their japanese shows.

oh and the opening band is fucking horrible.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

nekki_chibi

Ewww %( I'm stuck in the fucking Wancouver
can't even go to Toronto (halfway through Canadia during my school year, boooooo) for the show.