News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

PHANTASAMAGORIA

Started by wtfuxeric, July 21, 2007, 01:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alphonse

I'm just surprised that most of these releases come out on the same day, the two concert DVDs for Crystal Finale and Eclipse of Myth and the Image DVD No Imagination all come out on Halloween for example.
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: nijuu_rasen on August 28, 2007, 04:37:22 PM
T_T i preordered Requiem -funeral edition-... but there's like...O_O

幻影美人間~特別夜~2007.1.27 川崎CLUB CITTA、
REINCARNATION~幻影像完全盤~
REQUIEM~FUNERAL EDITION~
REQUIEM~FLORAL EDITION~
Tribute to Phantasmagoria
-ECLIPSE OF MYTH- 2007.8.31 大阪国際交流センター
-CRYSTAL FINALE- 2007.8.27 東京 SHIBUYA-AX
aaaand
No Imagination [CD+DVD].....

I mean... for a band who've split up... y'know they're really quite active (or Kisaki at least is) at releasing this stuff... O_O... I mean even the A-B Requiem, (like... type a, b and c or whatever) he couldn't just lump it all together, I'm pretty sure Funeral and Floral editions have different tracklists >.<xxx

lol that is sooo true xD

btw you're signature is  mesmerizing 

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

nijuu_rasen

haha cheers XDD, i'll post the video when it finally uploads ¬_¬ XDDD LuLu's 精神鎮痛剤 PV (たぁ~ is the member with purple hair)

Do As Eternity 6

rawr! i see it in the download section! *runs to download*

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Alphonse

Holy christ, this man is putting out more material in his "retirement" then he did during his actual work!

「KISAKI(Phantasmagoria)-FINAL SOLO WORKS-/memory of tears〜忘却の落陽に映る情景〜」

Four tracks, Jui on Vocals. Some sort of pre-order bonus on Brand-X. You know the drill people.

If KISAKI put this much effort into his actual bands, he'd probably be Major by now and Phantasmagoria would be still running.

Future Audio Rips:

GEWALT

Man this man lost it.

There is even something going on, if 3000 people mail him the band will have a reunion next year for 1  day. And I guess he will release shitload of dvd/cds around that time too.

Money hungry....

The 3000 mails things is the live houses' doing, not Kisaki's or the band's doing. :/

GEWALT

Quote from: 37564 on September 02, 2007, 08:44:01 AM
The 3000 mails things is the live houses' doing, not Kisaki's or the band's doing. :/

Blabla And I am sure the 14 memorial releases isn't his doing too.

Kisaki is just a angel who doesnt get a penny out of it.

LAWL.

Alphonse

Quote from: GEWALT on September 02, 2007, 08:31:36 AM
There is even something going on, if 3000 people mail him the band will have a reunion next year for 1  day. And I guess he will release shitload of dvd/cds around that time too.

To quote Riku: "Jezus Ach Chwist!"

Is that true? Really? That sort of just diminishes the whole break-up deal we've got going on. Why can't other bands do something like this instead? Hell, I'd gladly write and mail 3000 letters myself to Mana if it meant him getting off his ass and calling Gackt up for 1 night. That would be worth getting 14 memorial releases for.

Oh well, in a better light, this means more opportunities for JUN.

Future Audio Rips:

carnage opera

Quote from: GEWALT on September 02, 2007, 08:51:18 AM

LAWL.

The 3000 emails ISN'T his doing.  ID-Japan is heading that--a few of us emailed them to make sure it wasn't a scam.

Besides, the flier doesn't even SAY that they will do a revival live.  It says that *IF* 3000 emails are received, the appropriate parties (in this case, ID-Japan) will take Kisaki and the band into a meeting to try and negotiate a potential revival live.  It does NOT guarantee one, PERIOD.

Kisaki mentioned that he had some people approach him about a revival live and he said he had no interest.

So LAWL LAWL LOLLERCOASTER ROTFLMFAO @ YOU. :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am a bitch. ;D

GEWALT

Quote from: nadzuki on September 13, 2007, 10:43:59 PM
Quote from: GEWALT on September 02, 2007, 08:51:18 AM

LAWL.

The 3000 emails ISN'T his doing.  ID-Japan is heading that--a few of us emailed them to make sure it wasn't a scam.

Besides, the flier doesn't even SAY that they will do a revival live.  It says that *IF* 3000 emails are received, the appropriate parties (in this case, ID-Japan) will take Kisaki and the band into a meeting to try and negotiate a potential revival live.  It does NOT guarantee one, PERIOD.

Kisaki mentioned that he had some people approach him about a revival live and he said he had no interest.

So LAWL LAWL LOLLERCOASTER ROTFLMFAO @ YOU. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Right.

I bet a revival will come.

I don't get this " OMG PROTECT KISAKI BECAUZEEEE HE IS THE BESTEST"

He is:
- criminal
- money hungry
- producing same shit over and over.

Don't get me wrong I used to like his work and Phantasmagoria. But at some point he started to suck bad and following his money hungry penis.

carnage opera

"Right."

You're wrong, get over it.  :D

I don't get all this OH EM EFF GEE BASH KIZAKI BECUZ HE BAD BOI

If you don't respect him and you don't like the band, why don't you ignore them?  I hate Dir en grey.  They're money-hungry, I think their music blows, and I think they're a bunch of jerks but I don't go into the Dir thread and bitch and moan about them.  Grow up.  ::)

PS: Phantasmagoria were a "live band" but I wouldn't expect you to know something like that.
PPS: Criminal?  Pot meet kettle, illegal music downloader.
I am a bitch. ;D

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

hoorah! yet another tonberry battle x_x
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Tsunetako

I always found the very concept of a "live band" to be bullshit. To be a truly great artist you have to be great on CD AND during concerts.

Quote from: GEWALT on September 13, 2007, 10:58:20 PM
I don't get this " OMG PROTECT KISAKI BECAUZEEEE HE IS THE BESTEST"
It has nothing to do with that. You're spouting bullshit so of course people will correct you. I tried to correct you, but you just acted like an idiot in response. If you're going to bitch about something, at least bitch about something that's actually correct. e_e That's like bitching about Kisaki going to jail when he never did.
Overall, the whole bashing of Kisaki shit is just plain old and annoying.

And the whole OMG HES A CRIMINAL HES EVIIIIIL bit makes me lol. God forbid a human make a stupid, human-like fuck up. At least he actually dealt with it like a responsible adult, which is more than I can say for most people.