News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

X Japan, overrated?

Started by ♪└|∵|┐♪└|∵|┘♪┌|∵|┘♪, March 04, 2008, 01:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Culo

X JAPEN ARE good
Fag who reads

nekki_chibi

Yumeko

^ I agree.  I appreciate X but I don't think they were all that either.  I've always been more of a Buck-Tick fan.  I thought their last album was good ^_^ but I think the album before it was better; more my cup of tea anyways.
drawing by me...

埒々

Every musician/band is overrated.

Except the really sucky ones everybody hates.

♪└|∵|┐♪└|∵|┘♪┌|∵|┘♪

Nonsense.

There are lots of under appreciated bands

Culo

all jrock bands except X Japen, Dir en gray, Gazzutte, An Cafi, Mee yah bee, and a few others SUCK. these are the only good ones oh and BERTTECK? yeah well I never hheard that one but I'll say it's good because it seems all the jrock veterans who started listening to this jpop genre since 2005 says they're legendary so ok I''ll say they're good.

AND DONT FORGET MALICE MANZER, VAINILLA IS THE BETTER SONG i saw BLOOD performing it live although i dont like them much now because too popular over the world plus they're fugly and not really popular enough lel!

Actually i'm a rebel and like unknown artists like X jepan... I don't know i'll listen to the spice girls new CD rocks!
Fag who reads

♪└|∵|┐♪└|∵|┘♪┌|∵|┘♪

Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on April 12, 2008, 04:43:41 AM
all jrock bands except X Japen, Dir en gray, Gazzutte, An Cafi, Mee yah bee, and a few others SUCK. these are the only good ones oh and BERTTECK? yeah well I never hheard that one but I'll say it's good because it seems all the jrock veterans who started listening to this jpop genre since 2005 says they're legendary so ok I''ll say they're good.

AND DONT FORGET MALICE MANZER, VAINILLA IS THE BETTER SONG i saw BLOOD performing it live although i dont like them much now because too popular over the world plus they're fugly and not really popular enough lel!

Actually i'm a rebel and like unknown artists like X jepan... I don't know i'll listen to the spice girls new CD rocks!

Sometimes I really wonder what kind of drugs do you smoke

nekki_chibi

Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on April 12, 2008, 04:43:41 AM

wonderfully boring post.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Culo

If I can make you lose your time reading my boring posts then my mission is accomplished!

QuoteSometimes I really wonder what kind of drugs do you smoke

check this site: http://marijuanacannabis.com/

it's like ordering to japanese CD stores but much funnier
Fag who reads

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

You got no friends to buy from Naja?
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Culo

No all my friends are obsessed jrawck fangirls LEL! they think marijuana is not aristocrat enough :( nor cute enough.
Fag who reads

Kyο

I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

MR. Potato

Jenova

I think X-Japan is highly overrated.  I thought the vocalist's voice was awful DX
Im in ur torrent board taking ur moosix