News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

STANDING LIVE TOUR 2006 NAMELESS LIBERTY SIX GUNS TOUR FINAL AT BUDOKAN

Started by linda_phillip, September 10, 2006, 01:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ame

I think one of my fave lives ever enjoyable from start till end, had to sing along (I`m sorry to heavens 4 that XD) and get up and jump with the crowd... love it  :P
THANKYOUUUU  ;D

yukie

Wow. thank you so much ^^. NLSG made me live again. So fun. WAAAA

Adele

heyy...thank you so much ;D ;D ;D..but can someone seed this...pleaseee...im downloading it with 1kb/s...im gonna download it like forever... :'( :'( :'(

yukie

I downloaded and it's finished. But.. when I see I can't hear Uruha's sound in most of his solos. I was wondering if there was any problem in the live or it's my Standing live tour didn't work. I hope it's just that there was some problems with the sound system.
I was check any file in youtube and the true I can hear Uruha's sound TT________TT. Who can tell me that why? I don't want download again. So bad.

Rydock

misake

Quote from: yukie on December 10, 2006, 02:43:43 PM
I downloaded and it's finished. But.. when I see I can't hear Uruha's sound in most of his solos. I was wondering if there was any problem in the live or it's my Standing live tour didn't work. I hope it's just that there was some problems with the sound system.
I was check any file in youtube and the true I can hear Uruha's sound TT________TT. Who can tell me that why? I don't want download again. So bad.

I'm not sure what your problem is, can you hear anything when the video plays? Or is it certain parts? If you do have most of the sound, I would say that there it a glitch with the file (I didn't download from this torrent, so I don't know how the file accually it).  If you have no sound at all, you'll have to download a codec for your player.