News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

D'espair Ray guitar tuning

Started by Kamijo21, December 04, 2008, 07:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamijo21

Hey how's it going people? I was wondering if anyone knows the exact guitar tuning they use? I want to cover that song Born!

signal to noise

they usually use different ones for different songs. you should find a tabs site and get Guitar Pro or something.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Culo

i think they ask real musicians  to play the music for them while they put on make up and suck cocks. so you don't need to know eitherÂȘ!
Fag who reads

Kamijo21

ok....at any rate, guitar pro and other sites determine they have different tunings. does anyone have actual bandscore scans from them? if so i got dir en greys gauze bandscore for trade.

baka_neko

signal to noise

Quote from: Kamijo21 on December 05, 2008, 09:22:52 AM
ok....at any rate, guitar pro and other sites determine they have different tunings. does anyone have actual bandscore scans from them? if so i got dir en greys gauze bandscore for trade.

when it says they use different tunings... they mean they use different tunings. what more proof do you need? they dont use the same tuning every song. i dont know what else you're looking for.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Kamijo21

because when i think about their live performances, do they only perform certain songs that are in the same tuning or do they have to learn the whole song in a different position? i don't think i've seen karyu switch guitars between certain songs either..that's why it's kind of interesting to me.

signal to noise

Quote from: Kamijo21 on December 06, 2008, 08:43:48 AM
because when i think about their live performances, do they only perform certain songs that are in the same tuning or do they have to learn the whole song in a different position? i don't think i've seen karyu switch guitars between certain songs either..that's why it's kind of interesting to me.

they'll usually group songs together that are in the same tunings, and when they arent, they just switch guitars. or sometimes if its a tuning thats only like a half step difference they'll just play it one note lower or higher.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Kamijo21

ok cool, that makes more sense. thanks alot for the feedback guys!

Culo

Fag who reads