News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Polysics Radio Collection

Started by ZB, August 24, 2006, 05:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZB

Here's a collection of three live radio shows by Polysics! It includes what would be the final Peel session ever (unfortunately), their newest BBC appearance with Rob da Bank aired just a few weeks ago, as well as one other US radio show. The Rob da Bank show was recorded from a web stream, but the quality is relatively good for the format.

Enjoy!

Polysics - 2004-10-12 - EP - Peel Session Live
01 kaja_kaja_goo
02 new_wave_jacket
03 peel_banter
04 my_sharona
05 buggie_technica

Polysics - 2006-03-01 - Live - Live at KEXP
01 Konnichi Wa
02 Kaja Kaja Goo
03 My Sharona
04 Baby BIAS
05 Interview
06 I My Me Mine
07 Coelakanth is Android
08 Black Out Fall Out
09 Domo Arigato

Polysics - 2006-8-03 - Live - BBC Radio 1 - Rob da Bank
01 Coelakanth is Android (Live)
02 I My Me Mine (Live)
03 Baby BIAS (Live)
04 Electric Surfin' Go Go (Live)

(BTW, this is my first post to Tonberry, so please let me know if something goes wrong...  ;) )

Marmalade

wtf no replys!?

owell thanks alot for this I recorded the bbc1 a few weeks ago but this ones much better quality so again than you!

polysics=goodness

IAmSancho

nothing is better then hearing new Polysics live for the 1st time. I had both of the 1st two sets, but the last one was worth the re-DL for Electric Surfin' Go Go! thanks!

ZB

Quote from: IAmSancho on August 28, 2006, 06:37:12 PM
nothing is better then hearing new Polysics live for the 1st time. I had both of the 1st two sets, but the last one was worth the re-DL for Electric Surfin' Go Go! thanks!

Cool, I'm glad it was worth it!

Just FYI, some BT clients like u-torrent let you choose the files you want, so you don't need to download things you already have.

maguro