News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

PHANTASAMAGORIA

Started by wtfuxeric, July 21, 2007, 01:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alphonse

Watch out everybody! KISAKI has launched a sneak attack!

Crystal Finale Live DVD at Shibuya AX and somehow, he's managed to wrangle all the members of UCP to forcibly give him a "Tribute" album!
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

Quote from: Alphonse on August 22, 2007, 04:10:20 AM
he's managed to wrangle all the members of UCP to forcibly give him a "Tribute" album!
Cause of course, they totally couldn't have wanted to do it for a band and musician they respect.  ::)
They're not all members of UCP, either. Anjyu', Bergerac, and DOREMIdan are not on UCP.

Tsunetako

Quote from: 37564 on August 22, 2007, 04:16:30 AM
he's managed to wrangle all the members of UCP to forcibly give him a "Tribute" album!
Cause of course, they totally couldn't have wanted to do it for a band and musician they respect.  ::)
They're not all members of UCP, either. Anjyu', Bergerac, and DOREMIdan are not on UCP.

Call me crazy, but Alphonse MAY have been sarcastic. Imagine that, sarcasm on an internet forum!

baka_neko

I cant wait to hear キボウ屋本舗「Pixy false」 and Anjyu'「Suicide Gemini」 those are prolly gonna be full of lulz.

Quote from: Tsunetako on August 22, 2007, 04:21:27 AM
Quote from: 37564 on August 22, 2007, 04:16:30 AM

Call me crazy, but Alphonse MAY have been sarcastic. Imagine that, sarcasm on an internet forum!
It just sounded like the typical anti-Kisaki bullshit to me. -shrug-

As for the tribute, I'm curious to hear it.. but I honestly don't expect most of the songs to sound that good, since mago's a completely different style from the way most of those vocalists sing, especially Kibouya Honpo. It'll be.. interesting at least.

wtfuxeric

Well, Alphonse has proved my point. ;D
But I still might end up buying this stuff because I still love Phantasmagoria to death even though Kisaki is a money hungry basTARD.

Man, I am going to be broke for MONTHS. xD
:O

nekki_chibi

Quote from: wtfuxeric on August 22, 2007, 06:20:51 AM
Man, I am going to be broke for MONTHS. xD
Such a honey for Kisama's ears.

Alphonse

I'd like to hear some of the UCP/other people's takes on some of Phantasmagoria's songs. Anything to get the Riku out of there.

Also, turns out there's two Phantasmagoria DVDs. Somehow, the Crystal Finale DVD is going to be 200 minutes long. Sounds like KISAKI actually decided to give us a good DVD! I rarely say this, but good job KISAKI.

Future Audio Rips:

nekki_chibi

Quote from: Alphonse on August 23, 2007, 02:55:32 AM
I'd like to hear some of the UCP/other people's takes on some of Phantasmagoria's songs. Anything to get the Riku out of there.

Also, turns out there's two Phantasmagoria DVDs. Somehow, the Crystal Finale DVD is going to be 200 minutes long. Sounds like KISAKI actually decided to give us a good DVD! I rarely say this, but good job KISAKI.
Yeah
all the 15 year old carreer is slashed by one full value DVD
shame on Kisaki, he should produce 10 PV DVD with only makings on each.

wtfuxeric

I got an e-mail today from CDjapan saying that there is two new things?

Like a DVD with rare UCP concert footage?

Alphonse

QuotePhantasmagoria's No Imagination compilation is set for release on October 31st. The album is said to be a image soundtrack from the band's tours and will be available as a limited pressing. It will include a DVD with footage from many of Phantasmagoria's concerts.

I really had to try hard not to make a joke here, I really did. I mean, look at the name! Anyway, it seems KISAKI realized he needs to make up for all that horrid junk he's done in the past and is trying to quickly patch things up. We're getting a Digest DVD and an "Image Soundtrack" which I assume means "The music they played before each concert"

Anyone interested in this?

Future Audio Rips:

wtfuxeric

^I am.

LOL, I'm just a crazy fan and I want to get my hands on all of tihs Limited pressing merchandise.
I just don't get why it's always Limited. :/ Does Kisaki not want to make as much money as we think?

Nevertheless, I will be spending almost $400 on all this last minute Phantasmagoria stuff.

Oh, and yes, I am crazy. ;D

nijuu_rasen

T_T i preordered Requiem -funeral edition-... but there's like...O_O

幻影美人間~特別夜~2007.1.27 川崎CLUB CITTA、
REINCARNATION~幻影像完全盤~
REQUIEM~FUNERAL EDITION~
REQUIEM~FLORAL EDITION~
Tribute to Phantasmagoria
-ECLIPSE OF MYTH- 2007.8.31 大阪国際交流センター
-CRYSTAL FINALE- 2007.8.27 東京 SHIBUYA-AX
aaaand
No Imagination [CD+DVD].....

I mean... for a band who've split up... y'know they're really quite active (or Kisaki at least is) at releasing this stuff... O_O... I mean even the A-B Requiem, (like... type a, b and c or whatever) he couldn't just lump it all together, I'm pretty sure Funeral and Floral editions have different tracklists >.<xxx

nijuu_rasen

Quote from: wtfuxeric on August 28, 2007, 04:20:52 PM
^I am.

LOL, I'm just a crazy fan and I want to get my hands on all of tihs Limited pressing merchandise.
I just don't get why it's always Limited. :/ Does Kisaki not want to make as much money as we think?

Nevertheless, I will be spending almost $400 on all this last minute Phantasmagoria stuff.

Oh, and yes, I am crazy. ;D

I think that's why he does it, the limited pressings i mean, so that you do buy it and quickly... sorta like a guaranteed sellout XDDD and guaranteed returns

nijuu_rasen