News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Dir en Grey live

Started by residentevilrulz, August 04, 2006, 09:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

i'm bitching about it because there are people who can't handle it and what i saw there wasn't right ...and i dont believe in just standing there watching smth bad happen just because it doesn't effect you... there was a girl right next to me who literally fainted and it was only me and some other guy screaming let her out let her out and instead of letting her out they all fucking pushed her and if it wasn't for the other guy holding her up she would've fallen and been trampled on by the people behind her all trying to take her spot or probabaly stand on her so they can get a better view (xD) ... tell me that's not messed up ...and like i said the other pits weren't bad and yes we were moshing but we were also respectful and helped people out but this one was just straight out bullshit

@karasu- there is totally heavier than MOAB xD it's definatly music you can feel but at the same time it's not brawling music ... plus at the shows they played what 4 MOAB songs? take out RNA ... and your basicllly left with the fatal believer (which is kind of but not really) , leaving 2 songs ASOM and clever slezoid which yea can be moshing music ... but guess what the mosh started when fricken emo bleed the dream came on and i know one thing bleed the dream is NOT mosh music ... so that's already where the stupidity begins

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

idolcrash

Quotethere was a girl right next to me who literally fainted and it was only me and some other guy screaming let her out let her out and instead of letting her out they all fucking pushed her and if it wasn't for the other guy holding her up she would've fallen and been trampled on by the people behind her all trying to take her spot or probabaly stand on her so they can get a better view (xD) ... tell me that's not messed up

It is messed up, but when you have tons of drooling half-retarded fans (what else would you expect at a Dir en Grey concert), that is to be expected. Luckily there are usually some normal people who help those who fall down so they don't get trampled by those who are too excited to notice what is happening under their feet (although this is common 'etiquette' in most pits, since people falling is inevitable).

beau99

Quote from: 無限の花 on February 25, 2007, 03:00:58 AM
fricken emo bleed the dream
Bleed the Dream isn't emo, sorry.

Oh... and in Tempe, people were moshing to The fucking Final.

So to say that you can't mosh to Dir en grey is fucking ridiculous. Also, I was right behind the pit near the soundboard and still saw Kyo perfectly. Hell, he even stared me down for a good 30 seconds.

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: idolcrash on February 25, 2007, 03:32:07 AM
Quotethere was a girl right next to me who literally fainted and it was only me and some other guy screaming let her out let her out and instead of letting her out they all fucking pushed her and if it wasn't for the other guy holding her up she would've fallen and been trampled on by the people behind her all trying to take her spot or probabaly stand on her so they can get a better view (xD) ... tell me that's not messed up

It is messed up, but when you have tons of drooling half-retarded fans (what else would you expect at a Dir en Grey concert), that is to be expected. Luckily there are usually some normal people who help those who fall down so they don't get trampled by those who are too excited to notice what is happening under their feet (although this is common 'etiquette' in most pits, since people falling is inevitable).

okay well as long as we're agreeing on this part it's cool cuz that was my main peeve anyway

Quote from: beau99 on February 25, 2007, 06:09:48 AM

So to say that you can't mosh to Dir en grey is fucking ridiculous. Also, I was right behind the pit near the soundboard and still saw Kyo perfectly. Hell, he even stared me down for a good 30 seconds.

and omg they ARE SO emo >.< plus i don't even think the singer was actually singing at our show i swear it had to be lipsync ...maybe not but what he was saying was barely audible and it sounded whiny as hell ...that's all it sounded like whining ...so why the moshing started then w/e i still won't know

and i never said you can't mosh to dir en grey (when did i say this?) i said it's not moshing music (and it isn't) ...clearly it is possible seeing as at most of the shows it happened duh

and iono are you tall cuz that can help ya know =] i'm freaken short and in order for me to see i had to stand on the feet of some of the taller guys next to me ...then again i didn't have a choice either cuz we were packed up so tight ... hell we could barely even jump we were packed up so tight

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

signal to noise

if you mosh to The Final, you obviously have no sense at all to what their music is about.

"yeah lets push eachother around in celebration of teen suicide! WOOHOO!!!"
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

idolcrash

If it keeps those damn kids out of my yard I'm all for it

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

beau99

Quote from: 無限の花 on February 25, 2007, 04:02:56 PM
Quote from: idolcrash on February 25, 2007, 03:32:07 AM

okay well as long as we're agreeing on this part it's cool cuz that was my main peeve anyway

Quote from: beau99 on February 25, 2007, 06:09:48 AM

and omg they ARE SO emo >.< plus i don't even think the singer was actually singing at our show i swear it had to be lipsync ...maybe not but what he was saying was barely audible and it sounded whiny as hell ...that's all it sounded like whining ...so why the moshing started then w/e i still won't know

and i never said you can't mosh to dir en grey (when did i say this?) i said it's not moshing music (and it isn't) ...clearly it is possible seeing as at most of the shows it happened duh

and iono are you tall cuz that can help ya know =] i'm freaken short and in order for me to see i had to stand on the feet of some of the taller guys next to me ...then again i didn't have a choice either cuz we were packed up so tight ... hell we could barely even jump we were packed up so tight

1. You obviously don't know know what emo really is.
2. It IS moshing music.
3. No, I'm quite short.

Do As Eternity 6

well w/e i rather don't care anymore lol

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

idolcrash

Emo is the most retarded fucking thing to disgrace the planet Earth.

maru

Quote from: idolcrash on February 27, 2007, 04:10:57 AM
Emo is the most retarded fucking thing to disgrace the planet Earth.

I think its just metal, but not metal XD

idolcrash

Only because the sexual frustration is there

signal to noise

ever noticed how FYE tends to make seeing Dir en Grey fucking stupid?

first at Family Values they charge 18 dollars for a single, and 30 dollars for Six Ugly.

and then at Inward Scream, they bribed people with 1 in 100 changes to meet the band, to buy the shitty american release of the cd with the fucking bland liner notes (all the cool artwork is gone, and not to mention the first pressing misprint with them)

fuck FYE with their shitty list price sales. good luck buying a cd that isnt a new release for less than 16 dollars.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Jau_Peacecraft

.begin sarcasm

Stop blaming a company that could give 2 shits who or what dir en grey is.  And Dir en Grey "seeming stupid"?  That's a clue that your brain might be forming a different opinion, you might want that checked if your a DEG fangirl/boi/trap. 
       If you want to intelligently critique companies, stop playing into their legal bullshit by referring to them as if they were actual entities/people/sentient beings.  When you understand that they are in fact NOT human beings (this is what their murky legal status defines them as, thus allowing them to get around all sorts of shit), then feel free to let one rip in name of protest, otherwise, put your diapers back on.  Also, if you actually went into an FYE, you'll see they are actually selling TMOAB for 13.00, 2.00 less than the pre-order, which is a little more reasonable than FYE is usually notorious for.  IF you want to blame anyone, go cry to the companies coordinating DEG's entry into America (or :gasp: the band themselves?  oh no that would be blasphemy, the thought of objecting to them is enough to cut oneself).  Y 

Also, there's this thing called DOWNLOADING, so stop whining about prices and go to Soulseeks and bitch in the stupid fucking Japanese Music Rooms while raping files off of fangirls.  Otherwise, stop spending money on stupid bullshit, save up, and shut up. 

Bleed The Dream is emo; they suck balls and they will get their ass ramming when the time comes.  It doesn't matter what emo USED to be, so unless you were actually apart of the harDCore movement back then, stop shitting yourself over a forgotten past that you weren't apart of and start listening to good bands.  On that note, Bad Brains [original line-up] is slated to release a new album in 2007. 

The Final is a misunderstood song; most are in denial that the song is ironically cherished by those the song refers to: bitchy gawthmo who partake in teen suicide because they finally realized DEG doesn't care about them, or know that they exist, IE most DEG fans: i put most there so that whoever applies and is reading this has no real excuse to come bitch to me about Ann Rice or getting laid or whatever.

oh and to all those who havent' listened to TMOAB: snape kills dumbeldore. 

.end sarcasm

Enjoy.   

signal to noise

wow you took my annoyance and cried a fucking river out of it. its the internet, chill out. all i was saying in short is that FYE sucks balls. oh yeah and Dir en Grey "seeming stupid" was your dumb ass misreading something. were you too caught up in your little hissy fit?  ;D

jeez, your whole time on this board has just been Bitch and Complain Theatre 3000.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album